How to Print Aadhar Card: Well, all the citizen of India has a card that provides them with an identification number. The Government of India via the Unique Identification Authority of India issued Aadhar card, which is the twelve digits unique identification number issued to the citizens of in 2009.
This card is one of the most vital documents of an Indian citizen so as to provide them with a universal identification number and so, this is linked to all the official documents of an Indian citizen. There is no age limit for getting an Aadhar Card – all people starting from a newborn to a senior citizen, everyone can avail the facilities of an Aadhar Card.
How to Print Aadhar Card
Many people were not comfortable with the data providing and data verification processes, and there were certain technical issues as well – back in 2009. And Aadhar Card was manually handed over to the applicants back then – probably to the head of the particular household.
But today, UIDAI has launched an E-Aadhar portal which provides the provision of downloading Aadhar card online as PDF after going through the registration process. This is a rather simple and effective measure, thus allowing easy access for the applicants.
Today, many people are not aware of the process of downloading their Aadhar cards as PDF and then taking out a printout of the same. So, here we will be giving you the steps to download and print your Aadhar Card.
Every Indian citizen has a duty and a duty to issue the Aadhar Card. It is not only organized but also the basic number of identification. The meaning of Aadhaar is also the base or basis in English. The Hindi language is this term.
UIDAI is a system agency based in Aadhaar. India’s Unique Identity Authority is the full UIDAI type. The 12-digit Aadhar card is special. The Aadhar card is a document of biomedicine. Saves an individual’s details in a government database.
The customer’s ticket with Aadhar from the government does not require the removal of the color or black and white text. However, due to some issues, the user often does not have the original Aadhar token. Only then does the customer print the card with the name or number of the source.
The Aadhar card is a legitimate Code Code. According to the UIDAI statement, sharing this number of Aadhar cards will be safe, but it will rely on the risk of the user as well. If the wrong people obtain this material, it could be misused.
How to Print Aadhar Card?
It is now likely that the Unique Identification Authority of India-UIDAI-will prints our Aadhaar card officially. The UIDAI has begun pilot-based repression of Aadhaar cards. This shift, which involves directly acquiring the Aadhaar card from UIDIAI, would benefit people searching for replica centres.
You can download and print Aadhar Card in a simple and free of cost manner by just following the steps mentioned below:
1. Visit the official website of UIDAI (Unique Identification Authority of India) at www.uidai.gov.in and click the ‘Download Aadhar’ option. You will then be redirected to another page and you will reach the page http://eAadhar.uidai.gov.in/
2. Enter your Aadhar number or enrolment ID in the spaces provided for the same and click then click on ‘Aadhar’ next to ‘I have’ tick mark.
3. Then you have to enter the required details like Name, Pin Code and registered mobile number – which are the pre-requisites for any Aadhar card.
4. Then there is a Captcha Code which you have to fill.
5. Then you will get the option “Get One Time Password”. After clicking on that, you will get an OTP on your registered mobile number. This is to validate your phone number.
6. Then you can enter the OTP in the box mentioned and then you can click on the option of ‘Validate & Download’.
7. After you finish doing this, the Aadhar card will be shown on the computer screen. The card will be available for you in PDF format and it will be password protected as well.
The password is the Pin Code of your residential area which you mentioned in your Aadhar registration steps. Just ensure that your computer must contain the Adobe PDF Reader installed in it. Otherwise, you might not able to open or access the file due to a lack of availability of a PDF Reader in your device.
8. Go to the File option in the PDF reader and you will find a Print option. Click on that, set the printer specifications, number of copies and all other details.
9. That will print your Aadhar card in the printer connected to your computer system. Else, you can take the PDF to the nearest print shop to get it printed if you do not have a printer at home.
You will print your Aadhaar card and send it to the card address.
People were warned by the officials of the Indian Unique Identification Authority (UIDAI) against sharing their Adhaar numbers or personal data with unauthorized agencies to have them laminated or printed on plastic cards.
UIDAI said it was appropriate to have a paper card from Aadhaar. “There is no idea like a smart Aadhaar passport,” said Ajay Bhushan Pandey, General Manager and Director Project of UIDAI.
While UIDAI claimed to be a valid document for the downloaded Aadhaar or eAadhaar version, there was great demand of the “original” UIDAI card. There were also concerns that some companies declined to recognize eAadhaar prints. UIDAI also said that it could not be named ‘first’ adhair only because of the Aadhaar cards in the form of plastic or laminated cards.
Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Scheme:
This scheme was launched for the rural people in the year 2005. This program is aimed at providing a livelihood. The wages are paid directly to the bank account of the user.