How to Link Aadhar Card With Back Account: Hello everyone, after the introduction of Aadhar card in the present scenario it has proved its importance from time to time as it is given much more emphasis by the Govt. of India and now it is made compulsory that you link yours.
Aadhar card with all the bank accounts that you are holding under your name in any of the banks so I am going to show you how to link Aadhar card with a bank account. The system has made it quite simple to do all these kinds of tasks as per the user convenience so just follow these steps to get your job done easily.
How to Link Aadhar Card With Back Account
Keeping in the mind the facility of people the Govt. as provided much more facility to link Aadhar with your bank account.
There are various ways by which you can do that as per your convenience there are lots of method of doing these so I am telling you all those ways on how to link Aadhar card with a bank account.
The most suitable way and without any problem is the use of internet banking if you are having internet banking facility with you then you can use it to link your Aadhar with the bank account all you need is the internet banking account and a registered mobile with the Aadhar and your job will be done.
Almost all the banks have offered this facility to link Aadhar with bank account using internet banking and the link for that is available on internet banking portal.
In case you are not having the internet banking facility with you doesn’t worry there are other ways you can do the same thing by visiting your ATM and there you can link your Aadhar with a bank account.
When you go to ATM there is a link provided by the bank to link your Aadhar card with a bank account so you have to enter your Aadhar details verify them and your job is done.
Last but not least the best method if you have none of them and you want to link Aadhar with your bank account simply visit your home branch.
You have to take a form from the bank usually the KYC document and fill it up fill all the Aadhar related details in it and attach a copy of your Aadhar card with the form and submit the same to the branch.
Bank will verify all the details and link your Aadhar with your bank account.
Once you link your Aadhar card with your bank account you can get all the facilities provided by the Govt. of India link you get various subsidies in your account directly because it is linked with your Aadhar.
Aadhar is proved to be helpful as it interconnects all the bank accounts with your Aadhar. So as you link your Aadhar card with a bank account there after your KYC becomes easier as it can be used as a single document in place of a lot of documents and it is accepted all over the country so you will never find any problem anywhere.
How to Link Bank Account with Aadhaar via Branch
The previous steps to connect your adhaar and your bank account are followed (if you want to):
- See the branch of your bank.
- Bring your adhaar or e-adhaar.
- Full a request letter.
- Send the form and your Aadhaar edition. Submit.
- The branch will connect your Aadhaar with your account after the verification process is done.
- You will get an SMS with information about your request’s status on your registered mobile number.
How to Link Aadhaar to Your Bank Account via Internet Banking
You can do so via internet banking if you wish to connect your Aadhaar and bank account. This is the steps:
- Sign up for your cloud banking site.
To connect your Aadhaar account with a bank account, navigate to the section.
Choose your Aadhaar number and enter the account(s) you want to connect and click ‘send.’
On the screen will be displayed the last two digits of your registered mobile number.
The status of your Aadhaar request is sent via SMS to you.
Linking Your Bank Account with Aadhaar Through Mobile App
Many banks can use their mobile app to connect your bank account with your Aadhaar number. These are the moves to be taken normally:
- Google Play Store or App Store download the mobile banking program.
- Open the app and enter user and password credentials for your account. Complete this as well if there is a security test.
- Click on Requests or some combination of the “Support Requests.”
- Search for a “Connect Aadhaar” alternative, or for “Update Aadhaar Number.”
- Choose the account you want your adhaar to connect to.
- Specify your Aadhaar number (your confirmation can be requested).
- Allow, where applicable, certain terms, and conditions.
- Choose “Update”/”Confirm” or other alteration.
Linking Bank Account with Aadhaar at ATM
In general, these are the steps to link your Aadhaar to your bank account in an ATM:
- Check out the ATM of your bank.
- Please insert your bank account debit card and enter the Password.
- Pick one that lets you connect your Aadhar from the options on the screen.
- Enter the Aadhaar number (for confirmation, you may have to enter it again).
Updating Aadhaar Number Through Phone Banking
Perhaps you can connect your adhaar to the bank in this mode if your bank offers telephone banking. You have to call the phones, listen to the prompts and choose the option to connect the bank account-Aadhaar. You will be asked to enter your Aadhaar number and confirm this by answering “Yes” or entering something (as prompted).