How to Fill Aadhaar Card From an Example: The unique identification card or Aadhaar card is the twelve digits unique identification number issued to the citizens of India by the Unique Identification Authority of India (under the Government of India).
This card is one of the most vital documents of an Indian citizen so as to provide them with a universal identification number and so, this is linked to all the official documents of an Indian citizen. There is no age limit for getting an Aadhaar Card – all people starting from a newborn to a senior citizen, everyone can avail the facilities of an Aadhaar Card.
How to Fill Aadhaar Card From an Example
The applicants for Aadhaar need to submit their iris scan, personal photograph, fingerprints as part of the biometric details and their name, residential address, and date of birth as part of the demographic information; mandatory for the unique identity, ‘Aadhaar’.
The registration for the Aadhaar card can be done by visiting the Aadhaar enrolment center, or post offices or banks and duly filing the enrolment form. You will be required to submit your demographic and biometric data, Proof of identity, and proof of address.
Post this you get the Aadhaar acknowledgment slip that mentions your Enrolment number. The status of the Aadhaar card can then be checked online or through registered mobile numbers using the Enrolment Identity number. Aadhaar enrolment is absolutely free of cost.
These days, Aadhaar has become a crucial text. It is one of the most trustworthy and effective evidence of identity. More than 90% of the Indians now have their Aadhaar ids. Many citizens don’t have Aadhaar, though. If you are not an Aadhaar, please visit the Aadhar Centre, complete a registration form with the Adhaar Card, send the correct documents and register for Aadhaar.
The necessary documents required during registration for Aadhaar are:
- Proof of Identity
- Proof of Address
- Proof of Relationship status
- Proof of Date of Birth
The Enrolment application form has the following fields:
- NPR Receipt/TIN Number
- Pre-Enrolment ID
- Full Name
- Details of Father/Mother/Guardian (only for children below 5 years of age)
- Introducer details / HoF details
- Details of submitted documents
- Applicant’s Signature/Thumb imprint
- Date and time of enrolment
After filling up the application form, an acknowledgment slip that is generated provides the enrolment number. This number is a 14 digit code. The acknowledgment also provides the date and time of submission of application and can be used to track the status of the Aadhaar. The enrolment number along with the date and time of enrolment which forms the ‘Enrolment Identity Number’.
Applicants can also know the status of their application through their registered mobile number, by visiting the official government site. After entering the 12-digit UID code, an OTP will be sent to the registered mobile number, for logging into the site.
Applicants can also check the status of their Aadhaar card through SMS service or by calling Toll-free number 1800-300-1947. For such services, the Enrolment Identity Number, registered mobile number and date and time mentioned in the acknowledgment mail will be required.
For any concerns or doubts regarding the overall process of application, the applicant can search the official government site www.uidai.gov.in.
UIDAI strives to ensure the protection of the confidentiality of Indian citizens along with their identity information to achieve good governance. It values integrity and maintains regulations in accordance with the Aadhaar Act. This approach will certainly build a strong, transparent, and sustainable Indian economy.
Contents of an Aadhaar Enrolment Form
The Aadhaar card Enrolment form has the following fields:
- Pre-Enrolment ID.
- NPR Receipt/TIN Number.
- Full Name.
- Details of Father/Mother/Guardian (only for children below 5 years of age).
- Details of submitted documents.
- Introducer details / HoF details.
- Applicant’s Signature/Thumb imprint.
- Date and time of enrolment.
Steps to fill the Aadhaar Card Enrolment Form:
You must complete the Aadhaar registration process for Aadhaar Card applications. This will be taken into account while finishing the authentication process of the Aadhaar pass:
- Complete the shape as described in the proof.
- For children under 5 years of age, one parent wants Aadhaar details.
- Enter your mobile phone and e-mail.
- You automatically attach your mobile number to Aadhaar after you mention your mobile number.
- Corrections shall be rendered free of charge within 96 hours of entry.
- To make corrections you must complete the same shape.
Contents of Aadhaar Card Correction Form:
The Aadhaar Correction Form assists the user in modifying the previously given material. It is an indicator that documentation previously submitted has been changed and some form of correction is needed for Aadhaar card officials. Applicants can only access the form if they can not make the necessary corrections online or if they wish to change the mobile numbers that have been registered.
The Aadhaar Card Correction Form helps applicants to fix past errors. Such errors will be resolved free of charge within 96 hours. The government is liable for changes rendered during this time.
The important aspects related to an Aadhaar correction form include:
- The exact facts to be corrected.
- Complete information on the data to be revised and backed as evidence by the relevant papers.
- Please complete the form in English or in the local language.
- Provide the template automatically before submitting it to the address you need and then return it as shown in the template.
Instructions for Filling the Aadhaar Form:
Here are some key factors you need to keep in mind while filling the Aadhaar Card Form accurately:
- Make sure you only use capital letters.
- Corrections can only be rendered once with the date of birth.
- The applicant is obliged to indicate his / her contact number.
- Until delivering the type, be sure to add all the appropriate documentation.
- In case of correction, notice only the latest details.
- The applicant’s corrections are approved after a strict check there is no assurance.