How to Download Aadhar Card With Enrolment Number: Hello everyone, while processing for an Aadhar card there are a lot of steps involved there are number of Aadhar centers set by Govt. of India to facilitate the making of Aadhar card easier and convenient to the citizens so when you reach the center for the first time after all the procedures are done.
Your details and biometrics are taken you will be issued with an acknowledgment slip which contains the enrolment number how will show you how to download Aadhar card with the enrollment number so please follow these simple steps and get you Aadhar card online.
How to Download Aadhar Card With Enrolment Number
In order to benefit from the government of India in other welfare facilities, a resident of India must have an adhaar. The paper is proof of the address and identity of an person. Aadhaar is a 12-digit unique IDN issued by the UIDAI. Aadhaar is a unique IDN. Users can download and print UIDAI Aadhaar by using the UIDAI register ID, virtual identity, and/or adhaar code once a person registers to the Adhaar card via a visit to Aadhaar Centers or Banks / Posts. You can follow the several steps to download the Aadhar card after you have provided a number.
e-Aadhar Card Download by Using Enrolment Number (EID):
You can always access your e-Aadhaar by entering the Adhaar Identification Number (EID) if you don’t have your Aaadhar address, or you have forgotten your adhaar number.
Steps for Aadhar Card Download by Name and Date of Birth:
You can always access eAadhaar by entering your name and date of birth if you do not recall your adhaar number or EID.
How to Download e-Aadhaar from DigiLocker Account?
DigiLocker cooperated with the UIDAI to make the DigiLocker account available to the cardholders. DigiLocker is a cloud-based platform that provides the electronic and e-copy of “digital lockers” designated for citizens for the issuance, storage, sharing and verification of documents and certification in digital form in a selected registered organization.
How to Download Masked Aadhaar?
The Aadhaar masked card is like an Aadhaar card daily. The only difference is that your Aadhaar number is partially blurred, and the last four digits of your Aadhaar number are visible. It is aimed at preventing the disclosure of your adhaar number to others. Your masked Aadhaar card is legitimate as your usual e-Aadhaar card.
Steps to download the Adhar card:
- You may use your mobile phone or laptop to download your Aadhar card with an enrolment number by yourself.
- The UIDAI website is the site that contains all the facilities required by the user regarding their Aadhar card so using that website you can perform various Aadhar related tasks and also sort out various types of your queries related to your Aadhar.
- Just open your browser (preferably Google Chrome) and go to the official website by clicking this link https://uidai.gov.in
- After opening this link you will see a page that will be asking like what you are having just check the option enrolment ID.
- Then enter the enrollment number along with the date and time of the creation of the enrollment number.
- After that enter your full name as you have registered for Aadhar and your pin code, you will see a Captcha code and a place to write that just fill the code in the space provided.
- Enter your mobile number always remember to enter the number which is registered with your Aadhar i.e. the number you have provided at the time of registration.
- After you enter your registered mobile number just click on the tab get a one-time password to get OTP on your mobile.
Once you receive the OTP on your mobile enter the same in the space provided and click on the option to validate OTP and download.
- A PDF file will start a download that will contain your Aadhar card you can view that in any type of PDF viewer
- On opening that PDF file it will ask you for a password because for security purposes, it is password protected.
The password will include the first four alphabets of your name and your birth year. For example, suppose your name is Ramesh Kumar and your date of birth is 15 Feb. 1993 then you have to enter the password as RAME1993 remember to enter the alphabets in caps only. And you will be able to see or take print of your downloaded Aadhar card.
So these are the simple steps that you can follow to download your Aadhar card with your enrollment number and get your Aadhar card if you have not received the same from postal service. You can download the colored Aadhar card if you have a color printer with you so that it will look like the one you would receive through the post.
How to Take e-Aadhaar Card Print after Download?
To open your e-Aadhaar message, you must enter the 8-digit password. The first 4 letters of your name and your year of birth are used in the password. You can print your Aadhaar card online after downloading it in pdf format from the website of UIDAI. The status check and card update can be accessed online.
Points to Remember:
- Unless your mobile number has not been registered with UIDAI, you can’t access Aadhaar.
- Before you can download the Aadhaar pdf card, UIDAI sends OTP to the registered mobile numbers for authentication.
- Aadhaar card without OTP will not be downloaded.
- However many times as you like, you can access e-Aadhaar.
- The E-Aadhaar downloaded can be used anywhere instead of your original Aadhaar passport.
- You can print it by entering the password after you download the Aadhaar.