How to Check Aadhar Card Link With Bank Through Mobile: Hello everyone, once you link your Aadhar card with your bank account you may be curious to know that even you have done the job from your side but whether your Aadhar card is linked with your bank account or not and you have various ways to confirm the same so I am going to show you how to check Aadhar card link with bank through mobile:
How to Check Aadhar Card Link With Bank Through Mobile
You are having a simple way by which you can do this and know whether it is linked with your account.
- If you are having internet enabled phone then your work becomes a little bit easier as all the control lies within your hands only and the process is quicker.
- So firstly open your phone browser and go to the official website of Aadharwww.uidai.gov.in it takes a little bit time to open the website so have patience.
- After opening this website you will see the homepage of the Aadhar website there you will see section Aadhar services that will be having a lot of options.
- You will find an option check Aadhar & bank account linking status simply click on the link and wait for a new page to open.
In the next page, you will see enter Aadhar ID or virtual id so just enter your 12 digit Aadhar number or 16 digits virtual ID.
- After entering your Aadhar ID or virtual ID, enter the security code i.e. which is shown on the right side of the space provided to enter the security code so enter it carefully.
- Click on submit button once you click submit an OTP will be sent on the mobile number registered with Aadhar so just find that OTP received in your inbox.
- Enter the OTP and click login once you click login a new page will open.
- The new page that is being opened will show whether your Aadhar card linked with your bank account or not.
So you can very well check the status of the same above mentioned way is the best step on how to check Aadhar card link with the bank through mobile.
If you are not having an internet-enabled mobile you can still check the same just dial *99*99*1# the enter your 12 digit Aadhar number confirm that the digits you just entered are correct once you confirm your Aadhar number, it will show whether your bank account linked with your Aadhar number or not.
Always remember one thing it will only show the last account that is linked with your Aadhar number, not all the accounts that you have linked earlier so it is just a small method. If you want to get the complete information then just visit the official website and follow the above-listed procedure. I hope the information provided to you is useful to you and this is the best way to check the status online.
Link Aadhaar Card To Bank Account
According to the decision of the Supreme Court, it is no longer mandatory to attach your Aadhaar to your bank account. But, if you wish, it’s not necessary for you to continue linking your Aadhaar to your bank account. Here are the steps you should take when you link your Aadhaar to your bank account.
How to Link Bank Account with Aadhaar via Branch
The previous steps to connect your adhaar and your bank account are followed (if you want to):
- See the branch of your bank.
- Bring your adhaar or e-adhaar.
- Full a request letter.
- Send the form and your Aadhaar edition. Submit.
- The branch will connect your Aadhaar with your account after the verification process is done.
- You will get an SMS with information about your request’s status on your registered mobile number.
How to Link Aadhaar to Your Bank Account via Internet Banking
You can do so via internet banking if you wish to connect your Aadhaar and bank account. This is the steps:
- Sign up for your cloud banking site.
- To connect your Aadhaar account with a bank account, navigate to the section.
- Choose your Aadhaar number and enter the account(s) you want to connect and click ‘send.’
- On the screen will be displayed the last two digits of your registered mobile number.
- The status of your Aadhaar request is sent via SMS to you.
Linking Your Bank Account with Aadhaar Through Mobile App
Many banks can use their mobile app to connect your bank account with your Aadhaar number. These are the moves to be taken normally:
- Google Play Store or App Store download the mobile banking program.
- Open the app and enter user and password credentials for your account. Complete this as well if there is a security test.
- Click on Requests or some combination of the “Support Requests.”
- Search for a “Connect Aadhaar” alternative, or for “Update Aadhaar Number.”
- Choose the account you want your adhaar to connect to.
- Specify your Aadhaar number (your confirmation can be requested).
- Allow, where applicable, certain terms, and conditions.
- Choose “Update”/”Confirm” or other alteration.
Updating Aadhaar Number Through Phone Banking
Perhaps you can connect your adhaar to the bank in this mode if your bank offers telephone banking. You have to call the phones, listen to the prompts and choose the option to connect the bank account-Aadhaar. You will be asked to enter your Aadhaar number and confirm this by answering “Yes” or entering something (as prompted).