How to Check Aadhaar Card Verification: Well, all the citizen of India has a card that provides them with an identification number. The Government of India via the Unique Identification Authority of India issued Aadhaar card, which is the twelve digits unique identification number issued to the citizens of in 2009.
This card is one of the most vital documents of an Indian citizen so as to provide them with a universal identification number and so, this is linked to all the official documents of an Indian citizen. There is no age limit for getting an Aadhaar Card – all people starting from a newborn to a senior citizen, everyone can avail the facilities of an Aadhaar Card.
How to Check Aadhaar Card Verification
According to the Aadhaar Act, 2016, only Indian citizens who have resided in India for 182 days or more, in the past 12 months before the date of application, are eligible for Aadhaar enrollment.
For Minors, UIDAI issues a Blue Colour Aadhaar (Bal Aadhaar) for children between 0 to 5 Years. After 5 years of age, the child needs to have his/her demographic and biometric details updated in his Aadhaar card. Foreigners can also apply for Indian Aadhaar, but they should also have lived 182 days or more before applying for Aadhaar.
Aadhaar verification is the process of confirming the status of the Aadhaar card. The verification is to be done by using the 12 digits unique Aadhaar number. Aadhaar card verification can be done easily through the online official UIDAI website.
UIDAI issues Aadhaar card and also maintains personal details of every Aadhaar cardholder, who is a resident of India. One can verify the Aadhaar card easily after they have registered for it and have obtained the 12-digit Aadhaar number.
Process for Verifying your Aadhaar card is as listed below:
- Open UIDAI’s official website: www.uidai.gov.in
- On the website, within the heading ‘Aadhaar Services’, click ‘Verify Aadhaar Number’.
- The page will be redirected to another URL page.
- On the next page, enter your 10-digit Aadhaar card number and the captcha code.
- If your Aadhaar number exists and is active, the website will then confirm it by showing that your Aadhaar number exists and a green tick symbol.
- The website will also denote other details, i.e., your age band, state of residence, gender, along with the last three digits of the registered mobile number.
- On the other hand, if you are not able to verify the Aadhaar card using the 12-digit code, and the website does not show any information even after multiple attempts, it denotes that the Aadhaar card is not active.
- In that case, you will have to visit the nearest enrolment center for knowing the latest status.
- Applicants can also know the status of their application through their registered mobile number, by visiting the official government site.
- For such services, the Enrolment Identity Number registered mobile number, and date and time mentioned in the acknowledgment mail will be required.
This is a rather simple and effective measure, thus allowing easy access for the applicants. This collaborative approach will certainly build a strong, transparent, and sustainable Indian economy and help in good governance and transparency of processes.
What is Aadhar Card Verification?
The Aadhaar verification or the check of the Aadhar card is the checking process. You may verify by presenting your specific 12-digit Aadhar number. Verification of Aadhaar cards can conveniently be achieved online on the official Website of UIDAI. UIDAI not only issues the Indian people Aadhaar card but also holds records of any owners of the Aadhaar card in India. You can easily confirm your Aadhar card after you register for the Aadhaar card and get the Aadhaar number.
Why do you need to verify your Aadhar card?
In order to ensure that your adhaar number is issued and valid, it is very important to check your adhaar card. At Aadhaar verification, the sex, age group, and the status of the cardholder shall be shown. If there is any inaccuracy in the information presented, the cardholder can immediately contact UIDAI. You should dial the toll-free number or send an e-mail to UIDAI.
The process to verify your Aadhaar card:
UIDAI found it easy, on its official website, to search the Aadhaar card digitally without problems. To check your Aadhar passport, it is crucial that you have your Adhar number. The following describes the measures to be taken to search through your Aadhar card:
- Visit the official UIDAI website.
Select the “Services Adhaar” link on this tab.
Select the “Check Aadhaar” option.
Enter in the space provided your unique 12 digits Aadhaar number.
Enter the security code once you have entered the Aadhaar number.
Pick the “Enter” choice.
The page will show information about your Aadhaar card if it exists until you send the online form. It will also say that your Aadhaar card has been released.
How to Check If Your Aadhaar Card Is Deactivated:
- Select ‘Verify Adhaar Code’ in the ‘Aadhair Facilities’ segment on this webpage.
- Sign in at https:/uidai.gov.in/
- Type the 12-digit Adhar number and the authentication code to validate the Aadhaar.
- To learn if your Aadhar card is valid or disabled, click on ‘Verify.’ Your Adhaar card was not turned off if a green tick appears.
Aadhaar or Aadhaar card is a unique proof of identification which includes a person’s demographic and biometric information. Aadhaar card has been provided by the UIDAI (UNIQUE IDAI) Authority. The Aadhaar card can be requested for all Indian people.