How to Aadhaar Card Search by Father Name: The process of registration of Aadhaar Card involves many biometric tests to store a person’s biometric data for identification and it also involves rigorous data entry and data verification processes starting from the nitty-gritty like all the basic details such as name, address, pin code, phone number, blood group and so on. This is manually done in Aadhaar Enrollment Centers across all cities.
Aadhaar card has now become a key to various other documents like PAN cards, Identity cards, Passports, driving licenses, bank accounts, and many other processes. The Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) works under the Niti Ayog commission.
How to Aadhaar Card Search by Father Name
Aadhaar Card has an official website where all the details of the same can be found and that site is also controlled by the Unique Identification Authority of India. You can check the site at www.uidai.gov.in.
When the online address update process is completed successfully, an individual gets a 14-digit number sometimes called the Update Request Number (URN). This numbers are sent via SMS to your registered mobile phone number to monitor the status of the request for the update of your address.
To search for the Aadhaar card number by father name, the applicant has to follow the below steps:
- You need to open the official website of government-operated UIDAI organization. www.uidai.gov.in
- You need to search and select the option for Aadhaar Number (UID). By default, the same tab is selected there.
- Then you need to enter your father’s name exactly the same as you had given at the time of registration for Aadhaar card.
- After entering your father’s name, enter your email id and the registered mobile number. These need to be the same as that entered during registration of Aadhaar card.
- Enter the security captcha code as mentioned in the box.
- Finally, after filling in all required details, click on the option for “Get OTP”.
- The One Time Password (OTP) will be sent to the registered email ID and mobile number, and it will be valid for a total of 5 minutes.
- Enter the OTP in the provided box and click on Verify OTP option.
- If the OTP is verified, there will be a pop-up on the screen displaying that the Aadhaar UID has been sent to your registered email ID and mobile number.
- In the mail or SMS received, you can download and check the Aadhaar card. You can also download the same at http://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in.
- Before the launch of this initiative, there was no online system that a citizen could use to search for his/her Aadhaar card by his name. But the continuous developments and updates on the page have made it possible today to download all required information; by the use of the name, registered email ID and phone number.
The entire Aadhaar Card search process by the name of his father is an efficient and simple measure that gives applicants easy access. In order to encourage good governance, UIDAI aims to protect Indian citizens’ confidentiality and identity information.
It respects the dignity and preserves the provisions of the Aadhaar Act. Strong, open and sustainable India’s economy and good management and accountability process support This collaborative approach will definitely build.
Once you register in AADHAR card center, it the take about 3 months (90 days) to get AAADHAR cards. Note: No mechanism for testing AADHAR card status was in place earlier. We have looked very closely at developments in this area. Finally, we have an online system that allows us to test AADHAR card status by name and, if available, to download AADHAR card.
No program was in place previously to check the status of AADHAR cards by name. We have closely monitored the developments in this area and now update the page as soon as there was a system in place to allow people to display the status of the AADHAR card. We asked them to leave their contact details (only valid mail identifications inside the mailbox, no telephone numbers) and the correct mail in the Comments section below if they wished to be informed when a program was available, through which they could verify AADHAR card status through name and/or other demographic data.
Only with your accreditation registration form or via SMS was the previous method of testing the AADHAR card status on-line.
You can check the AADHAAR card status online here when you have a slip for registration acknowledgment. You can use the AADHAR card import duplicate copy when you have a recognition slip and if the report is checked successfully.
How to Check UIDAI Aadhaar Card Status Online
You can check the status of your Aadhaar Card online, using its registration number, mobile phone number and the online portal of India Post, by using various methods. You need to visit UIDAI’s official website to test the status of the Aadhaar Card.
How to Check the UIDAI Aadhaar Card Status Online by enrolment number
Through visiting the official UIDAI site, the applicant can test the status of the Aadhaar card online. You do not have to test the status of Aadhar cards on the official website of UIDAI.
You receive a receiving slip for the registration ID when you apply for Aadhaar. This registration ID will be used for tracking status for creating the Aadhaar card. You get an update approval number for successful application when you search for the update information in your Aadhaar wallet. The URN can be used to track the Aadhaar card’s update status.