EPFIndia.gov.in – The Employees Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO) website provides a variety of online functions. These features make it simple to access a wide range of services. Users can update their PF nomination online using one of the features. Notably, by entering into the EPFO website, epfindia.gov.in, all EPFO members may submit EPF and EPS nominations digitally.
The EPFO has also extended the deadline for changing your PF nomination. EPFO Money Withdrawal: How to Withdraw EPF’s Second COVID-19 Advance Online at epfindia.gov.in.
EPFO members can now submit a new PF nomination on their own using the new tool. A third-party nomination is no longer necessary. “#EPF Members can file fresh nomination to alter current EPF/#EPS nomination,” EPFO announced on its official Twitter account.
The most recent PF nomination, in particular, will be deemed final. How to Withdraw PF Money From EPFO’s Unified Member Portal; Follow the Step-by-Step Process to Withdraw Your Provident Fund.
The Following Are The Steps To Changing Your PF Nomination Online:
One can follow these 10 steps to add a nominee and declare an e-nomination:
1. Go to the official website epfindia.gov.in to log in.
2. Click on the ‘Employees’ button under ‘Service’ after logging in to your account on the official website of EPFO
3. Select ‘Member UAN/Online Service.’
4. One needs their UAN and password to log in.
5. Under the ‘Manage’ option, click on the ‘E-Nomination’ button.
6. To add a nominee, you have to change the family declaration, so press ‘Yes’ and click on ‘Add Family Details’ to add more than one nominee.
7. Thereafter, click on ‘Nomination Details’ to add details like the total amount of shares nominated to the new nominee and then save the new nomination details.
8. Click at ‘E-sign’ to generate OTP
9. To complete the process, you need to submit the OTP received on your Aadhaar-linked mobile number.
10. Your new nominee is registered with EPFO once the OTP has been verified.
To add the name of the nominee, the account holder needs to link the Aadhar number with the UAN number on their official website.
Various account holders tweeted about the glitches they faced while adding the name of the nominee online and complained about the difficulty they faced updating KYC and e-nominations. One of the tweets says, “Dear sir, kindly update your server. Last 5 days I can’t sign in for updating KYC and e-nominations. And the govt has announced that e-nomination last date.”
“24.07 crore accounts have been credited with an interest rate of 8.50 percent for the FY 2020-21,” EPFO subsequently tweeted.
After a fresh PF nomination, the name of the PF nominee included in the most recent PF nomination made online would be deemed the final one, and the earlier PF nomination will be considered cancelled by the PF account holder.
Related Tags: EPFIndia.gov.in