Aadhar Card PDF: The Unique Identification Authority of India (under the Government of India) issued Aadhar card, which is the twelve digits unique identification number issued to the citizens of in 2009.
This card is one of the most vital documents of an Indian citizen so as to provide them with a universal identification number and so, this is linked to all the official documents of an Indian citizen. There is no age limit for getting an Aadhar Card – all people starting from a newborn to a senior citizen, everyone can avail the facilities of an Aadhar Card.
Initially, in 2009, not many people were comfortable with the data providing and data verification processes, and there were certain technical issues as well. And Aadhar Card was manually handed over to the applicants back then – probably to the head of the particular household.
Aadhar Card PDF
Aadhar Card PDF
But today, UIDAI has launched an E-Aadhar portal which provides the provision of downloading Aadhar card online as PDF after going through the registration process. This is a rather simple and effective measure, thus allowing easy access for the applicants.
However, not many people are aware of the process of downloading their Aadhar cards as PDF. So, here we will be giving you the steps to download your Aadhar Card.
You can download Aadhar Card as PDF in a simple and free of cost manner by just following the steps mentioned below.
1. First, you have to visit the official website of UIDAI (Unique Identification Authority of India) at www.uidai.gov.inand click the ‘Download Aadhar’ option. You will then be redirected to another page and you will reach the page http://eAadhar.uidai.gov.in/
2. Enter your Aadhar number or enrolment ID in the spaces provided for the same and click then click on ‘Aadhar’ next to ‘I have’ tick mark.
3. Then you have to enter the required details like Name, Pin Code, and registered mobile number – which are the pre-requisites for any Aadhar card.
4. Then there is a Captcha Code which you have to fill.
5. Then you will get the option “Get One Time Password”. After clicking on that, you will get an OTP on your registered mobile number. This is to validate your phone number.
6. Then you can enter the OTP in the box mentioned and then you can click on the option of ‘Validate & Download’.
7. After you finish doing this, the Aadhar card will be shown on the computer screen. The card will be available for you in PDF format and it will be password protected as well.
The password is the Pin Code of your residential area which you mentioned in your Aadhar registration steps. Just ensure that your computer must contain the Adobe PDF Reader installed in it. Otherwise, you might not able to open or access the file due to a lack of availability of a PDF Reader in your device.
This is how you can get the PDF of your Aadhar Card. In addition to this, you can also get the hard copy of your Aadhar Card scanned as PDF at various print stores.
Your e-Aadhaar card is an electronic form of your Aadhaar card. This means that you can use your e-Aadhaar for various government verifications. Just like the Aadhaar card, the e-Aadhaar contains all the necessary information like your biometric data, demographic details, Aadhaar number, photograph, and general information including name, date of birth, and sex. In order to use your e-Aadhaar, you will need to download the same.
Download Aadhaar Card by Aadhaar Number
Step 1. Keep your Aadhaar Card or Registration Number Ready When you don’t have your Aadhaar: Keep your identification number ready with the time and date are given in the acknowledgment slip.
When you have your number Aadhaar: Keep the phone Aadhaar handy.
Step 2. Visit UIDAI Website
Sign in to the official website of UIDAI and see the section named Aadhaar Online Services. One of the menu choices under this section is ‘Download Aadhaar.’ Click here to enter all the information you need correctly. This refers to the following:
- Enrolment ID/Aadhaar Number/VID.
- Full name.
- Pin code.
- Security code.
Step 3. Request for TOTP/OTP:
After completion of this, you’ll come to the segment where you need to add a TOTP. Tap on ‘OTP File’ if you don’t have it.
Step 4. Enter OTP:
Within a few seconds, you should be getting an OTP. In the field given to join the same.
Step 5. Download e-Aadhaar PDF:
To access the PDF file for e-Aadhaar, you’ll need to enter a password. The first four letters of your name will be your password along with your birth year. Ensure that you write the letters of your name in capitals. For eg, if your name is THOMAS and your birth year is 1989, then your password is THOM1989.
You can also get Aadhaar by clicking on your telephone number here. You need to have a licensed mobile number connected to your Aadhaar for this. When you do, simply enter the info below:
- Enrolment ID.
- Date/Time (dd/mm/yyyy hh:mm:ss).
- Mobile number.
- Security Code.
If you have recently applied for an Aadhaar card and wait for the same to be delivered, you can obtain Aadhaar card status by following these 6 steps:
- Hold your slip of registration ready.
- Sign in to the official website of UIDAI.
- Check the link ‘Test Aadhaar Status’ on the home page, and click on it. This is the starting tab.
- Your 14-digit Enrolment ID (EID) number will be demanded along with the 14-digit time stamp. Come on with the same.
- Ensure that the timestamp is inserted in this format: dd / mm / yyyy hh: mm: ss as shown on your enrollment slip after submitting this, you will be requested to enter the authentication captcha code provided.
- Upload the same cautiously, without any errors.
- Now click on the ‘Status check’ button to provide your application’s Aadhaar status.