Aadhar Card Login: Aadhar card is a unique identity proof that contains demographic and biometric details of a person. That’s why every person should have an Aadhar Card. UIDAI has made it possible to verify your Aadhar card online without any hassles through its official website.
Aadhar Card Login
There are three approaches to access the enrolment.
For the document-based enrolment, we need one genuine proof of identity and one genuine proof of address.
For Head of Family-based enrolment, we require proof of relationship, so the head of the family can enroll members.
Introducer based enrolment; there is obviously the absence of official proof of identity and proof of address. When this happens, there is the possibility of introducer’s service that is leveraged. An introducer is the person assigned by the Registrar and ought to be in possession of a valid Aadhar number.
Aadhar Card enrolment process:
- The Aadhar Card enrolment is a very simple process you have to go through in order to get your Aadhar card.
- Visit the nearest Enrolment Centre.
- Fill the enrolment form.
- Get demographic and biometric data done.
- Give identity proof and documents concerning your residential address.
- When done this step.
- You will be able to obtain the acknowledgment slip that contains the Enrolment ID.
Aadhar Card Alteration:
- Any alteration of the enrolment information can be done 96 hours from enrolment.
- If you want to do alteration, you will have to visit the nearest Enrolment Centre and bring your acknowledgment slip with you as you will need it.
- No documents are required for changing email ID or gender. Just login into UID portal, make preferred changes and hit the submit button.
- Use the URN to track your update. It will take a minimum of 7 to 11 days to reflect the changes.
Track Aadhar Card Status Online:
- After applying for the Aadhar card, you can check the status of your Aadhar card.
- Go to the www.uidai.gov.in
- Go to the Aadhar Enrolment section under Aadhar Online Services.
- Click on the ‘Check Aadhar Status’ as given above.
- Type Enrolment Id, date and time of enrolment.
- Now enter the security code and finally click on the button to check status.
Track Aadhar Card Status through SMS:
- Type UID STATUS <14 DIGIT ENROLLMENT ID>
- Send it to 51969.
Check the Status of Aadhar by Name: In case you lost your enrolment slip, you don’t need to be worry you can get your EID by using your name and mobile number. In this case, you simply check the status of your Aadhar card using your name. In this process, you check your enrolment slip id and then check the Aadhar card status.
You have to enter your full name in the application form. Your mobile number as per your Aadhar card application. Your mobile must be in running condition to check the Aadhar Card Status.
The Specific Indian Identity Authority (UIDAI) is a statutory authority established by the Government of India, under the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY), on 12 July 2016 under the provisions of the Aadhaar Act (Targeted Distribution of Financial and Other Subsidies, Benefits and Services), 2016 (“Aadhaar Act 2016”). The 2016 Aadhaar Act was revised by the 2019 Aadhaar and Other Legislation (Amendment ) Act, w.e.f. 25.07.2019 (14 of 2019).
Prior to its establishment as a legislative body, UIDAI had functioned as an attached office of the then Planning Commission (now NITI Aayog) to vide its Gazette Notification No .- A-43011/02/2009-Admn. I of 28 January 2009. Subsequently, on 12 September 2015, the Government changed the Distribution of Company Laws to add UIDAI to the then Ministry of Communications and Information Technology’s Department of Electronics & Computer Technology (DeitY).
UIDAI was established with the intention of providing Unique Identification Numbers (UID), called as “Aadhaar,” to all Indian citizens. The UID had to be (a) robust enough to eliminate duplicate and fake identities, and (b) easy and cost-effectively verifiable and authenticable. On 29 September 2010 the first UID number was given to a resident of Nandurbar, Maharashtra. Until now, the Authority has given more than 124 crore Aadhaar numbers to Indians.
Under the Aadhaar Act 2016, UIDAI is responsible for the identification and authentication of Aadhaar, including the execution and maintenance of all phases of the Aadhaar life cycle, the creation of laws, procedures and processes for the issuance of Aadhaar numbers to individuals and the authentication and protection of user identity details and authentication records.
Aadhaar Paperless Offline e-KYC:
Aadhaar Paperless Offline e-KYC is a secure and shareable document that any Aadhaar holder can use to verify identification offline.
Build a 4-character Sharing Code after entering Aadhaar / VID. A ZIP file that includes the Resident’s Paperless Offline eKYC will be secured by password utilizing the same Sharing Address. The file is copied to the laptop/desktop of the citizen.
In order to access the service, the citizen must exchange the ZIP file, the Sharing Code and the registered mobile number with the service provider.
This app would enable Resident to lock their biometrics and to momentarily unlock them. It is to secure the safety and secrecy of Biometrics Information (including fingerprint and iris) of Citizen. Locked Biometrics means that the Aadhaar owners can not use the Biometrics for authentication purposes.
Users of this function are warned to properly utilize this facility to prevent rejection of Authentication services.
A registered mobile number for this service is key.