Aadhaar Card verification: In 2009, the government of India launched an initiative to provide unique identification numbers to the citizens of the country so that they can use this identification number in all their official formal and business documents for their transactions and identity proof across the country.
This came to be known as the Aadhaar Card. This card is one of the most vital documents of an Indian citizen so as to provide them with a universal identification number and so, this is linked to all the official documents of an Indian citizen.
There is no age limit for getting an Aadhaar Card – all people starting from a newborn to a senior citizen, everyone can avail the facilities of an Aadhaar Card.
Aadhaar verification is the process of confirming the status of the Aadhaar card. The verification is to be done by using the 12 digits unique Aadhaar number. Aadhaar card verification can be done easily through the online official UIDAI website.
Aadhaar Card verification 2019
UIDAI issues Aadhaar card and also maintains personal details of every Aadhaar card holder, who is a resident of India. One can verify the Aadhaar card easily after they have registered for it and have obtained the 12-digit Aadhaar number.
It is of utmost importance that you verify your Aadhaar card so as to ensure that the 12-digit Aadhaar number has been successfully issued and is valid. The age group, gender and the state of residence of the cardholder will be displayed when you try to verify the Aadhaar card.
The applicant should immediately contact UIDAI, the official government body overseeing Aadhaar card details and processes if there exists any inaccuracy in the personal information displayed. The applicant can either dial the toll-free number or contact UIDAI through emails, confirming the correct information.
The steps for Aadhaar card verification are mentioned below:
- Open UIDAI’s official website: www.uidai.gov.in
- On the website, within the heading ‘Aadhaar Services’, click ‘Verify Aadhaar Number’.
- The page will be redirected to another URL page.
- On the next page, enter your 10-digit Aadhaar card number and the captcha code.
- If your Aadhaar number exists and is active, the website will then confirm it by showing that your Aadhaar number exists and a green tick symbol.
- The website will also denote other details, i.e., your age band, state of residence, gender, along with the last three digits of the registered mobile number.
- On the other hand, if you are not able to verify the Aadhaar card using the 12-digit code, and the website does not show any information even after multiple attempts, it denotes that the Aadhaar card is not active.
- In that case, you will have to visit the nearest enrolment center for knowing the latest status.
- Applicants can also know the status of their application through their registered mobile number, by visiting the official government site.
- For such services, the Enrolment Identity Number, registered mobile number and date and time mentioned in the acknowledgment mail will be required.
This collaborative approach will certainly build a strong, transparent and sustainable Indian economy and help in good governance and transparency of processes. The Aadhaar card has now become a key to various other documents like Pan cards, Identity cards, Passports, driving licenses, bank accounts, and many other processes.
What is Aadhar Card Verification?
The Aadhaar verification or the check of the Aadhar card is the checking process. You may verify by presenting your specific 12-digit Aadhar number. Verification of Aadhaar cards can conveniently be achieved online on the official Website of UIDAI. UIDAI not only issues the Indian people Aadhaar card but also holds records of any owners of the Aadhaar card in India. You can easily confirm your Aadhar card after you register for the Aadhaar card and get the Aadhaar number.
Why there is a need to verify your Aadhar card?
It’s very important to check your adhaar card to ensure your adhaar number is issued and valid. The sex, age group, and the cardholder’s status shall be shown at Aadhaar verification. If the information presented contains any inaccuracies, the cardholder may contact UIDAI immediately. You should dial the toll free number or send UIDAI an e-mail.
The process to verify your Aadhaar card:
UIDAI finds it convenient to automatically scan the Aadhaar card without any issues on their official website. It is important that you have your Adhar number to verify your Aadhar passport. The following details the steps to be taken to scan the Aadhar Card:
- Visit the official UIDAI website.
- Select the “Services Adhaar” link on this tab.
- Select the “Check Aadhaar” option.
- Enter in the space provided your unique 12 digits Aadhaar number.
- Enter the security code once you have entered the Aadhaar number.
- Pick the “Enter” choice.
If it exists, the page will display information about your Aadhaar card until you send the form online. It will also tell you your Aadhaar card was released.
How to Check If Your Aadhaar Card Is Deactivated?
- On this webpage pick ‘Verify Adhaar Code’ from the ‘Aadhair Facilities’ section.
- On https, log in:/uidai.gov.in/
- To validate the Aadhaar type the 12-digit Adhar number and the authentication code.
- Click on ‘Verify’ to see if your Aadhar card is valid or disabled.
- If a green tick appears, your Adhaar card has not been switched off.
Aadhaar or Aadhaar card is a unique identity proof which includes demographic and biometric information about a person. The UIDAI (UNIQUE IDAI) Authority gave Aadhaar token. The Aadhaar card is applicable to all Indians.
If there is any inaccuracy in the personal information displayed, the applicant should immediately contact UIDAI, the official government body overseeing Aadhaar Card details and processes. The applicant may either dial the toll-free number or contact UIDAI by email, confirming the correct data.