Aadhaar Card Enrollment Status: Once a customer or user gets his or her Aadhaar Acknowledgement Slip, they can check the status of their Aadhaar card online as well as offline.
The only thing they have to do is to just provide their respective Aadhaar enrolment numbers so as to track their respective UIDAI Aadhar statuses. In this article, we will be covering the points on how they can check their Aadhaar card enrollment status online.
Aadhaar Card Enrollment Status
How to check the status of Aadhaar Card by enrollment number?
The applicant or user can check the status of his or her Aadhaar card online by simply visiting on the online portal of the official website www.uidai.gov.in. There is however no charges incurred to check the Aadhar card status on the above mentioned UIDAI’s official website.
The users can then follow the below mentioned steps to check their application status of Aadhaar card online:
- The users have to go to the Aadhaar card official website of UIDAI (https://uidai.gov.in/).
- Under the Aadhaar Enrolment section in Aadhaar Online Services, the customers can click on the ‘Check Aadhaar Status’ option.
- They can also visit the page directly by clicking on the link https://resident.uidai.gov.in/check-aadhaar-status.
- They have to enter their Enrolment ID, security code, date and time of enrolment and then they have to click on the “Check Status” button.
- In case their Aadhaar Card is generated, they will then get a message regarding the same along with the options to download their respective e-Aadhaar cards online or get it on their registered mobile number.
- In case they want to download their e-Aadhaar card, they can click on the Download Aadhaar option.
- In case they desire to get their Aadhaar Card on mobile, they can select the tab with the heading Get Aadhaar on Mobile option.
How can the users check Aadhaar Card status without using the mobile number?
In case the users seem to have forgotten their enrolment number or they might have misplaced their acknowledgment slip, they can also find their enrolment number and thereby check their Aadhaar card status with the enrolment number.
Here’s how the users can check their Aadhar card status without using enrolment number:
- The users have to first visit https://google/hSo8WC so as to retrieve their respective enrolment numbers
- They have to select the EID or UID option to retrieve the necessary details
- They have to enter their name, mobile number and the security code in order to send the OTP to their respective registered mobile number
- They have to enter the OTP in the said space provided and then click on the option to Verify OTP
- Once verified, the Enrollment number will be sent to the email address and the mobile number of the applicants
- Using this enrollment number, the applicants can check the status of their Aadhaar cards.
Aadhaar Card is one of the most important documents for an Indian citizen, and hence, it is their sole responsibility to safeguard their Aadhaar card, else it might be misused by hackers who might steal their information. So, even while updating any detail of their Aadhaar Card, they need to ensure that they don’t share the details with any third party person or vendor so that they can keep their details safe.
Benefits of having Aadhaar card:
- If the customer has attached the Aadhaar card to the savings account, the Aadhaar card would refer to the zero balance savings account.
Users must obtain a RuPay card to withdraw money from ATM services.
Having an Aadhaar card is a lucky opportunity that a person will get a Passport in just ten days.
Subsidy deposited to preserve the user’s wallet while buying the LPG cylinder and other products such as kerosene, sugar, beans, etc.
The Aadhaar card is considered to be the most important Indian identity as per the Government of India. It consists of a variety of essential data, such as fingerprints, Iris data, and other records. It is said that Aadhaar will soon become the basis for most of your business and official transactions. However, Aadhaar is actually crucial for several day-to-day activities, such as opening a bank account, filing income tax returns, applying for PAN, getting a new mobile phone, passports, etc.
One can apply for the Aadhaar card in Enrolment Centers, Banks and Post Offices. However, if you have already applied for one and need to verify your status, you can visit UIDAI’s official website at www.uidai.gov.in and test your status online. This article provides you a summary of how to test the status of the aadhar card online.
The UIDAI has made things really easy for Indian people by providing online services. You can choose any option as and when required, such as the location of enrolment centers, updating Aadhaar, or checking Aadhar status online. The entire procedure is hassle-free and quick to grasp. However, if you need to know the status of your aadhar card online, you can log in to resident.uidai.gov.in / update-aadhaar-status and UIDAI gov to test your aadhaar status.
The following are the steps to verify your mobile number online.
Step1: To verify your mobile number, one can visit uidai.gov.in check aadhar card status Or resident.uidai.gov.in/verify-email-mobile (direct link to UIDAI’s website to verify mobile number) However, there are 2 things one needs to keep in mind while verifying mobile number i.e.
You will use this function to test the mobile number that has been announced during enrolment or whose upgrade request has been handled successfully, whichever is later.
Registered Mobile Number is essential for the use of Aadhaar Online services. If your mobile number is not associated with your Aadhaar, you may need to contact the nearest Permanent Aadhaar Center (PAC).
Step2: Type your 12 digit UID number or email address.
Step3: Enter the security code.
Step4: Get OTP.
Step5: Enter OTP.