The Aadhar card Centre: The Aadhar Enrolment Centres are entities that have been given the responsibility of enrolling residents for Aadhar card by collecting their demographic and biometric data in conformation with the UIDAI enrolment process. The Aadhar card enrolment centers are operated by enrolment agencies engaged with registrars.
Every citizen of India is required to issue the Aadhar Card and is required to do so. It is not only centralized, it is also the Universal Identification Number. The meaning of Aadhaar in English is also the basis or the foundation. This word has come from the Hindi language.
UIDAI is an agency working on the Aadhaar system. The Unique Identification Authority of India is the full UIDAI form. The Aadhar card contains 12 digits and is unique. The Aadhar card is a biomedical document. Stores the details of an individual in a government database.
When the client receives the government’s Aadhar ticket, there is no need to delete the colour or black and white print from it. But sometimes the original Aadhar card is not reached to the user due to some problems. Only then should the client have to print the card using the source’s name or number.
The Aadhar card is a valid ID identification. Sharing this number of Aadhar cards is safe according to UIDAI’s statement, but this team also said it depends on the user’s own risk. If this information is given to the wrong people, this may be misused.
The primary objective of Aadhar enrolment center is to enroll new applicants for Aadhar card and provide assistance to Aadhar card holders for updating their Aadhar details and other facilities. All tasks carried out at Aadhar enrolment centers are free of cost for the first time whereas a nominal fee is applicable to some of the tasks and the rates are set by the UIDAI.
The Aadhar Card Centre
Currently, there are more than 25000 Aadhar Enrolment centers in the country. In addition to government offices, public and private banks have also set up the centers in their branches with the government planning to increase their numbers to 12000 bank Aadhar centers. This will ensure the centers are set up in secure places and minimize the risk of fraud or misuse of authority.
The first user of the Aadhar card
Aadhar card scheme was unveiled on 29 September 2010 in Tembhli village located in Maharashtra State’s Nandurbar District in India. The first client of this system was Ranjana Sonawane.
The need for Aadhar card
Aadhar card is not only required to fill income tax but also to apply for a PAN card. Just use the exclusive printed digital 12 number code as a one-point source for all your needs.
Documents required for Aadhar Card
The client must receive Aadhar card from any Aadhaar registration center in India. 18 Proof of identity and 35 proof of address are required for issuing this card. Some of these are shown below:
- Bank statement.
- Birth certificate.
- SSC Leaving certificate.
- Passport-size photo.
- Ration card.
For issuing this card, there is no age limit. For this card, the whole country is allowed.
Two types of Aadhar card enrolment centres
- Permanent Aadhar Enrolment Centres
- Temporary Aadhar Enrolment Centres
Permanent Aadhar Enrolment Centres
These Aadhar centers are operated strictly by authorized agencies on a full-time basis. They assist the residents to enroll for their Aadhar cards as well as update any necessary personal details included in the Aadhar.
Temporary Aadhar Enrolment Centres
These Aadhar centers are operated by non-impaneled agencies and mostly deal with the Enrolment of fresh Aadhar cards.
The services available in Aadhar centers
- Enrolment of Aadhar card for residents.
- Provision of duplicate Aadhar card and Aadhar numbers to those who may have lost or forgotten theirs.
- Updating any details in the Aadhar card.
- Linking a mobile number and email id to an Aadhar card so as to access the Aadhar card online services.
To find the nearest Aadhar card center
- Go to the UIDAI’S website.
- Click on Locate Enrolment & Update centers in other cites option.
- Select the state, pin code in search box option.
- Enter your personal details such as district, sub-district, village, and town.
- Select the checkbox option to only find permanent Aadhar centers.
- Enter the code and click on the search button and wait for the Aadhar card centers to be displayed.
The official website of UIDAI can also be used to book online appointments to the Aadhar Enrolment center of your choice. During Aadhar card Enrolment, one has to carries documents to act as proof of identity. If you want to check Aadhar Card Status here.
Benefits of having Aadhaar card
- If the client has connected the Aadhaar card to the saving account, then he / she will be applicable to the saving account with zero balance.
- User must obtain a RuPay card to withdraw money from ATM services.
- Getting an Aadhaar card is a golden chance that the client can get the Passport in just 10 days.
- Subsidy deposited to save the user’s account when buying the LPG cylinder and certain items such as kerosene, sugar, rice, etc.
Digi locker system:
The Indian government unveiled the Digi locker device in 2015, also known as the Hidden Electronic Storage Device. This is mainly used to store personal documents such as Certificates, PAN card, Vote card or other documents as well. This depends entirely on what the client has to store.
It has a large space such as 1GB and is connected to the user’s Aadhaar card.
Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Scheme:
This scheme was launched for the rural people in the year 2005. This program is aimed at providing a livelihood. The wages are paid directly to the bank account of the user.
- Children can only set up their biometrics after attaining 5 years and have to repeat the biometric data submission process when they turn 15 years old.
- The biometric data which is submitted is permanent and is meant to be in your Aadhar card for life.
- Aadhar Enrolment is free to all residents, however updating of details on an established Aadhar costs nominal fees.
- One can check the Aadhar Enrolment and updating the status on the official website of UIDAI or the UIDAI helpline no: 1947.
- The Aadhar Enrolment form and Aadhar updating forms can be downloaded from the official website of UIDAI.
- At Aadhar Enrolment center residents are required to carry original documents to verify their personal information.