How to Download Aadhar Card With Enrolment Number: Hello everyone, while processing for an Aadhar card there are a lot of steps involved there are number of Aadhar centers set by Govt. of India to facilitate the making of Aadhar card easier and convenient to the citizens so when you reach the center for the first time after all the procedures are done.
Your details and biometrics are taken you will be issued with an acknowledgment slip which contains the enrolment number how will show you how to download Aadhar card with the enrollment number so please follow these simple steps and get you Aadhar card online.
How to Download Aadhar Card With Enrolment Number
Every citizen of India is required to issue the Aadhar Card and is required to do so. It is not only centralized, it is also the Universal Identification Number. The meaning of Aadhaar in English is also the basis or the foundation. This word has come from the Hindi language.
UIDAI is an agency working on the Aadhaar system. The Unique Identification Authority of India is the full UIDAI form. The Aadhar card contains 12 digits and is unique. The Aadhar card is a biomedical document. Stores the details of an individual in a government database.
When the client receives the government’s Aadhar ticket, there is no need to delete the colour or black and white print from it. But sometimes the original Aadhar card is not reached to the user due to some problems. Only then should the client have to print the card using the source’s name or number.
The Aadhar card is a valid ID identification. Sharing this number of Aadhar cards is safe according to UIDAI’s statement, but this team also said it depends on the user’s own risk. If this information is given to the wrong people, this may be misused.
The first user of the Aadhr card
Aadhar card scheme was unveiled on 29 September 2010 in Tembhli village located in Maharashtra State’s Nandurbar District in India. The first client of this system was Ranjana Sonawane.
The need for Aadhar card
Aadhar card is not only required to fill income tax but also to apply for a PAN card. Just use the exclusive printed digital 12 number code as a one-point source for all your needs.
Documents required for Aadhar Card
The client must receive Aadhar card from any Aadhaar registration center in India. 18 Proof of identity and 35 proof of address are required for issuing this card. Some of these are shown below:
- Bank statement.
- Birth certificate.
- SSC Leaving certificate.
- Passport-size photo.
- Ration card.
For issuing this card, there is no age limit. For this card, the whole country is allowed.
- You may use your mobile phone or laptop to download your Aadhar card with enrolment number by yourself.
- The UIDAI website is the site that contains all the facilities required by the user regarding their Aadhar card so using that website you can perform various Aadhar related tasks and also sort out various types of your queries related to your Aadhar.
- Just open your browser (preferably Google Chrome) and go to the official website by clicking this link https://uidai.gov.in
- After opening this link you will see a page that will be asking like what you are having just check the option enrolment ID.
- Then enter the enrollment number along with the date and time of the creation of the enrollment number.
- After that enter your full name as you have registered for Aadhar and your pin code, you will see a Captcha code and a place to write that just fill the code in the space provided.
- Enter your mobile number always remember to enter the number which is registered with your Aadhar i.e. the number you have provided at the time of registration.
- After you enter your registered mobile number just click on the tab get a one-time password to get OTP on your mobile.
Once you receive the OTP on your mobile enter the same in the space provided and click on the option to validate OTP and download.
- A PDF file will start a download that will contain your Aadhar card you can view that in any type of PDF viewer
- On opening that PDF file it will ask you for a password because for security purpose, it is password protected.
The password will include the first four alphabets of your name and your birth year. For example, suppose your name is Ramesh Kumar and your date of birth is 15 Feb. 1993 then you have to enter the password as RAME1993 remember to enter the alphabets in caps only. And you will be able to see or take print of your downloaded Aadhar card.
So these are the simple steps that you can follow to download your Aadhar card with your enrollment number and get your Aadhar card if you have not received the same from postal service. You can download the colored Aadhar card if you have a color printer with you so that it will look like the one you would receive through the post.
Benefits of having Aadhaar card
- If the client has connected the Aadhaar card to the saving account, then he / she will be applicable to the saving account with zero balance.
- User must obtain a RuPay card to withdraw money from ATM services.
- Getting an Aadhaar card is a golden chance that the client can get the Passport in just 10 days.
- Subsidy deposited to save the user’s account when buying the LPG cylinder and certain items such as kerosene, sugar, rice, etc.
Digi locker system:
The Indian government unveiled the Digi locker device in 2015, also known as the Hidden Electronic Storage Device. This is mainly used to store personal documents such as Certificates, PAN card, Vote card or other documents as well. This depends entirely on what the client has to store.
It has a large space such as 1GB and is connected to the user’s Aadhaar card.
Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Scheme:
This scheme was launched for the rural people in the year 2005. This program is aimed at providing a livelihood. The wages are paid directly to the bank account of the user.