How to Download Aadhar Card With Enrolment Number: Hello everyone, while processing for an Aadhar card there are a lot of steps involved there are number of Aadhar centers set by Govt. of India to facilitate the making of Aadhar card easier and convenient to the citizens so when you reach the center for the first time after all the procedures are done.
Your details and biometrics are taken you will be issued with an acknowledgment slip which contains the enrolment number how will show you how to download Aadhar card with the enrollment number so please follow these simple steps and get you Aadhar card online
How to Download Aadhar Card With Enrolment Number
- You may use your mobile phone or laptop to download your Aadhar card with enrolment number by yourself.
- The UIDAI website is the site that contains all the facilities required by the user regarding their Aadhar card so using that website you can perform various Aadhar related tasks and also sort out various types of your queries related to your Aadhar.
- Just open your browser (preferably Google Chrome) and go to the official website by clicking this link https://uidai.gov.in
- After opening this link you will see a page that will be asking like what you are having just check the option enrolment ID.
- Then enter the enrollment number along with the date and time of the creation of the enrollment number.
- After that enter your full name as you have registered for Aadhar and your pin code, you will see a Captcha code and a place to write that just fill the code in the space provided.
- Enter your mobile number always remember to enter the number which is registered with your Aadhar i.e. the number you have provided at the time of registration.
- After you enter your registered mobile number just click on the tab get a one-time password to get OTP on your mobile.
Once you receive the OTP on your mobile enter the same in the space provided and click on the option to validate OTP and download.
- A PDF file will start a download that will contain your Aadhar card you can view that in any type of PDF viewer
- On opening that PDF file it will ask you for a password because for security purpose, it is password protected.
The password will include the first four alphabets of your name and your birth year. For example, suppose your name is Ramesh Kumar and your date of birth is 15 Feb. 1993 then you have to enter the password as RAME1993 remember to enter the alphabets in caps only. And you will be able to see or take print of your downloaded Aadhar card.
So these are the simple steps that you can follow to download your Aadhar card with your enrollment number and get your Aadhar card if you have not received the same from postal service. You can download the colored Aadhar card if you have a color printer with you so that it will look like the one you would receive through the post.