Every citizen of India is required to issue the Aadhar Card and is required to do so. It is not only centralized, it is also the Universal Identification Number. The meaning of Aadhaar in English is also the basis or the foundation. This word has come from the Hindi language.
UIDAI is an agency working on the Aadhaar system. The Unique Identification Authority of India is the full UIDAI form. The Aadhar card contains 12 digits and is unique. The Aadhar card is a biomedical document. Stores the details of an individual in a government database.
When the client receives the government’s Aadhar ticket, there is no need to delete the colour or black and white print from it. But sometimes the original Aadhar card is not reached to the user due to some problems. Only then should the client have to print the card using the source’s name or number.
The Aadhar card is a valid ID identification. Sharing this number of Aadhar cards is safe according to UIDAI’s statement, but this team also said it depends on the user’s own risk. If this information is given to the wrong people, this may be misused.
The first user of the Aadhar card:
Aadhar card scheme was unveiled on 29 September 2010 in Tembhli village located in Maharashtra State’s Nandurbar District in India. The first client of this system was Ranjana Sonawane.
The need for Aadhar card:
Aadhar card is not only required to fill income tax but also to apply for a PAN card. Just use the exclusive printed digital 12 number code as a one-point source for all your needs.
Documents required for Aadhar Card:
The client must receive Aadhar card from any Aadhaar registration center in India. 18 Proof of identity and 35 proof of address are required for issuing this card. Some of these are shown below:
- Bank statement.
- Birth certificate.
- SSC Leaving certificate.
- Passport-size photo.
- Ration card.
For issuing this card, there is no age limit. For this card, the whole country is allowed.
How to Change Address in Aadhaar Card: Aadhaar card is the twelve digits unique identification number issued to the citizens of India by Unique Identification Authority of India (under the Government of India) in 2009.
This card is one of the most vital documents of an Indian citizen so as to provide them with a universal identification number and so, this is linked to all the official documents of an Indian citizen.
There is no age limit for getting an Aadhaar Card – all people starting from a newborn to a senior citizen, everyone can avail the facilities of an Aadhaar Card.
Today, the Unique Identification Authority of India has made it simpler for people to get their Aadhaar card updated or corrected anytime and anywhere.
How to Change Address in Aadhaar Card
- The customers have to visit the Aadhaar Self Service Update Portal
- If they have valid address proof, they have to click on “Update Address” else they have to click on“Request for Address Validation Letter”
- In the new window which will pop up (the link), they have to enter their 12-digit Aadhaar number
- Then in the next screen, they have to enter the text verification code in the given box for the same and then they have to click on the option “Send OTP” or else “Enter TOTP”
- An OTP will be then sent to the customer’s mobile number registered in the Unique Identification Authority of India’s database.
- The customers then have to enter this OTP to log in to their respective Aadhaar account
- Alternately, they can also use the TOTP feature so as to authenticate their log in
- They have to tick the Address option and after that, they have to click on the Submit button
- Then they have to enter their residential address as mentioned in their respective Proof of Address (PoA) and then they have to click on the “Submit Update Request” option
- In case they want to modify their address, they can click the “Modify” option
- They have to now tick the declaration and then click on the “Proceed” button
- They have to then select the document type that they want to submit as PoA for verification and then they have to upload the scanned copy of their address proof and ultimately, they have to click on the “Submit” button
- Then they have to click on the “Yes” button in the next screen and select their respective BPO service provider who will verify their details and then they have to click on Submit
- The BPO service provider will then inspect if the details mentioned in the customer’s form match with their respective POA and the provider will then forward the request to the Unique Identification Authority of India.
- Thereafter, the customer’s update request will be accepted and an Acknowledgement Slip will be provided to them.
- The Acknowledgement Slip is the slip that contains the Update Request number or URN.
- Once updated, the customers can download the updated version and get their updated Aadhaar printout.
These steps can help a user successfully change his or her address in Aadhaar Card.
Benefits of having Aadhaar card:
- If the client has connected the Aadhaar card to the saving account, then he / she will be applicable to the saving account with zero balance.
- User must obtain a RuPay card to withdraw money from ATM services.
- Getting an Aadhaar card is a golden chance that the client can get the Passport in just 10 days.
- Subsidy deposited to save the user’s account when buying the LPG cylinder and certain items such as kerosene, sugar, rice, etc.
- Digi locker system:
The Indian government unveiled the Digi locker device in 2015, also known as the Hidden Electronic Storage Device. This is mainly used to store personal documents such as Certificates, PAN card, Vote card or other documents as well. This depends entirely on what the client has to store.
It has a large space such as 1GB and is connected to the user’s Aadhaar card.
- Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Scheme:
This scheme was launched for the rural people in the year 2005. This program is aimed at providing a livelihood. The wages are paid directly to the bank account of the user.