Downloading Aadhar Card without Mobile Number: The twelve digits unique identification number issued to the citizens of India by the Unique Identification Authority of India (under the Government of India) in 2009 is the Aadhar Card.
Every citizen of India is required to issue the Aadhar Card and is required to do so. It is not only centralized, but it is also the Universal Identification Number. The meaning of Aadhaar in English is also the basis or the foundation. This word has come from the Hindi language.
UIDAI is an agency working on the Aadhaar system. The Unique Identification Authority of India is the full UIDAI form. The Aadhar card contains 12 digits and is unique. The Aadhar card is a biomedical document. Stores the details of an individual in a government database.
When the client receives the government’s Aadhar ticket, there is no need to delete the color or black and white print from it. But sometimes the original Aadhar card is not reached to the user due to some problems. Only then should the client have to print the card using the source’s name or number.
The Aadhar card is a valid ID identification. Sharing this number of Aadhar cards is safe according to UIDAI’s statement, but this team also said it depends on the user’s own risk. If this information is given to the wrong people, this may be misused.
The first user of the Aadhar card:
Aadhar card scheme was unveiled on 29 September 2010 in Tembhli village located in Maharashtra State’s Nandurbar District in India. The first client of this system was Ranjana Sonawane.
The need for Aadhar card:
Aadhar card is not only required to file income tax but also to apply for a PAN card. Just use the exclusive printed digital 12 number code as a one-point source for all your needs.
Documents required for Aadhar Card:
The client must receive an Aadhar card from any Aadhaar registration center in India. 18 Proof of identity and 35 proof of address are required for issuing this card. Some of these are shown below:
- Bank statement.
- Birth certificate.
- SSC Leaving certificate.
- Passport-size photo.
- Ration card.
For issuing this card, there is no age limit. For this card, the whole country is allowed.
This card is one of the most vital documents of an Indian citizen so as to provide them with a universal identification number and so, this is linked to all the official documents of an Indian citizen. There is no age limit for getting an Aadhar Card – all people starting from a newborn to a senior citizen, everyone can avail the facilities of an Aadhar Card.
Downloading Aadhar Card without Mobile Number
Initially, when it was launched in 2009, not many people were comfortable with the data providing and data verification processes, and there were certain technical issues as well. And Aadhar Card was manually handed over to the applicants back then – probably to the head of the particular household.
But today, UIDAI has launched an E-Aadhar portal which provides the provision of downloading Aadhar card online after going through the registration process. This is a rather simple and effective measure, thus allowing easy access for the applicants.
However, if you need to get your Aadhar Card without using your mobile number, you will have to find an alternative to the online E-Aadhar portal. Not many people are aware of the process of getting their Aadhar cards without using mobile numbers. So, here we will be giving you the steps to download your Aadhar Card even without using your mobile number.
- You can get your Aadhar Card without using your Mobile Number in a simple and free of cost manner by just following the steps mentioned below.
- You have to visit the nearest Aadhar Centre with your Aadhar number which you might have received during the time you are applying for the card
- You will only have to provide the requisite bio-metric details verification like thumb verification, retina scan, and the rest which are necessary for getting an Aadhar Card.
- You might also have to carry your other identity proofs like a PAN Card, driving license and an identity card.
- There must be a representative at the center and the person concerned will give a print out of the Aadhar card.
- A normal paper version of the card will charge you roughly Rs. 50, while the PVC version will cost you Rs 100.
So, basically, without using the registered mobile number, you cannot possibly get your Aadhar Card online. You can follow the above-mentioned steps to get Aadhar Card without using mobile numbers.
In addition to that, you can go to the nearest printer’s shop and get a scanned copy of your Aadhar Card mailed at your email ID so that you have it in a PDF version too. This saves you from any hassles you might face in the online Aadhar Card download process regarding the password, mobile number, and EID or UID codes. Thus, this method is cost-effective and time-efficient.
But it requires a lot of manual involvement rather than sitting in the comforts of your home and getting your Aadhar Card.
Benefits of having Aadhaar card:
- If the client has connected the Aadhaar card to the savings account, then he/she will be applicable to the savings account with zero balance.
- Users must obtain a RuPay card to withdraw money from ATM services.
- Getting an Aadhaar card is a golden chance that the client can get the Passport in just 10 days.
- Subsidy deposited to save the user’s account when buying the LPG cylinder and certain items such as kerosene, sugar, rice, etc.
- Digi locker system:
The Indian government unveiled the Digi locker device in 2015, also known as the Hidden Electronic Storage Device. This is mainly used to store personal documents such as Certificates, PAN cards, Vote card or other documents as well. This depends entirely on what the client has to store.
It has a large space such as 1GB and is connected to the user’s Aadhaar card.
- Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Scheme:
This scheme was launched for the rural people in the year 2005. This program is aimed at providing a livelihood. The wages are paid directly to the bank account of the user.