Aadhar Card Tracking: The Aadhar card tracking means you can check your Aadhar card status. Once you get the Aadhar Card Acknowledgement Slip, you can check your Aadhar card status online and offline.
You just have to provide your Aadhar card enrolment number to track your UIDAI Aadhar status. Below mentioned are some ways you can check your Aadhar card enrolment status online with or without number.
Every citizen of India is required to issue the Aadhar Card and is required to do so. It is not only centralized, it is also the Universal Identification Number. The meaning of Aadhaar in English is also the basis or the foundation. This word has come from the Hindi language.
UIDAI is an agency working on the Aadhaar system. The Unique Identification Authority of India is the full UIDAI form. The Aadhar card contains 12 digits and is unique. The Aadhar card is a biomedical document. Stores the details of an individual in a government database.
When the client receives the government’s Aadhar ticket, there is no need to delete the colour or black and white print from it. But sometimes the original Aadhar card is not reached to the user due to some problems. Only then should the client have to print the card using the source’s name or number.
The Aadhar card is a valid ID identification. Sharing this number of Aadhar cards is safe according to UIDAI’s statement, but this team also said it depends on the user’s own risk. If this information is given to the wrong people, this may be misused.
The first user of the Aadhar card:
Aadhar card scheme was unveiled on 29 September 2010 in Tembhli village located in Maharashtra State’s Nandurbar District in India. The first client of this system was Ranjana Sonawane.
The need for Aadhar card:
Aadhar card is not only required to fill income tax but also to apply for a PAN card. Just use the exclusive printed digital 12 number code as a one-point source for all your needs.
Documents required for Aadhar Card:
The client must receive Aadhar card from any Aadhaar registration center in India. 18 Proof of identity and 35 proof of address are required for issuing this card. Some of these are shown below:
- Bank statement.
- Birth certificate.
- SSC Leaving certificate.
- Passport-size photo.
- Ration card.
For issuing this card, there is no age limit. For this card, the whole country is allowed.
Aadhar Card Tracking
Aadhar Card Status Online method:
The applicant can check their status of Aadhar card online by visiting on the online portal of UIDAI’s official website. There is no fee or no charges to check Aadhar card status on UIDAI’s official website. Follow the given steps below to check the status of Aadhar card online:
- Go to Aadhar card official website.
- In the Aadhar Enrolment section under Aadhar Online Services, click on the ‘Check Aadhar Status’ option. You also can visit the page directly by clicking the link https://resident.uidai.gov.in
- Enter Enrolment ID, date and time of enrolment, security code and click on the “Check Status” button.
- In case your Aadhar card is generated, you will get a message regarding it and options to download your e-Aadhar online or get it on your registered mobile number.
- In case if you want to download e-Aadhar, click on the Download Aadhar option.
- In case if you want to get your Aadhar card on mobile, you can select the option to Get Aadhar on Mobile.
Aadhar Card Status By Mobile Number:
Here is one more method to check the status of the Aadhar card is through the mobile number of the applicant. But again it has to be kept in mind that the mobile number is provided by the applicant should be verified first. Let’s have a look at the various steps through which the mobile number of the applicant can easily be verified.
- Go to the official website of the UIDAI.
- At the bottom of the screen, click on the option ‘Aadhar Services’ which displays a link to ‘Enrolment/Download E- Aadhar Update’.
- Then the applicant gets automatically redirected to the Aadhar Kiosk upon clicking on the above-mentioned option.
- Once you find a number of options on the screen such as Aadhar enrolment, updating of Aadhar and status check.
- You need to click on the ‘Verify Email/Mobile’ option that appears on the right side of the screen.
- Upon doing this, the applicant gets automatically redirected to a new page where he will be asked to verify the mobile number provided by him.
- After that, you need to type in certain details such as the 12 digit Aadhar number and either email ID or mobile number.
- A security code will be sent. Enter the code and click on the option ‘Generate Verification Code’.
- A verification code is immediately sent on the given mobile number. Enter the verification code.
- Click on the ‘Verify’ option that appears on the bottom of the screen to complete the verification process.
In case if you don’t want to do this online, you can simply visit the Aadhar Centre and find out your Aadhar or Enrolment number by providing your biometric details. The applicants check the e-Aadhar card status online as well as offline.
The applicant can also call the Aadhar card status inquiry phone number 1947 to check whether his Aadhar card is generated or not.
Benefits of having Aadhaar card:
- If the client has connected the Aadhaar card to the saving account, then he / she will be applicable to the saving account with zero balance.
- User must obtain a RuPay card to withdraw money from ATM services.
- Getting an Aadhaar card is a golden chance that the client can get the Passport in just 10 days.
- Subsidy deposited to save the user’s account when buying the LPG cylinder and certain items such as kerosene, sugar, rice, etc.
- Digi locker system:
The Indian government unveiled the Digi locker device in 2015, also known as the Hidden Electronic Storage Device. This is mainly used to store personal documents such as Certificates, PAN card, Vote card or other documents as well. This depends entirely on what the client has to store.
It has a large space such as 1GB and is connected to the user’s Aadhaar card.
- Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Scheme:
This scheme was launched for the rural people in the year 2005. This program is aimed at providing a livelihood. The wages are paid directly to the bank account of the user.