Aadhar Card Search by Name: When you apply for Aadhar card, you get an acknowledgment slip that contains the Enrolment ID. This enrolment ID can be used to track the status of the Aadhar card generation. When you apply for updating details in your Aadhar card, you get an update request number on successful submission of the application.
The URN can be used to track the update status of the Aadhar card. You can check your Aadhar status by using your Enrolment number, Name and Date of Birth. The enrolment slip contains 14 digit enrolment numbers with time & date of enrolment.
In case you forgot or lost the Enrolment Number, you should contact the nearest Aadhar card center with your ID proof. You can also retrieve your Enrolment Number online by using your Name and Mobile Number.
Every citizen of India is required to issue the Aadhar Card and is required to do so. It is not only centralized, it is also the Universal Identification Number. The meaning of Aadhaar in English is also the basis or the foundation. This word has come from the Hindi language.
UIDAI is an agency working on the Aadhaar system. The Unique Identification Authority of India is the full UIDAI form. The Aadhar card contains 12 digits and is unique. The Aadhar card is a biomedical document. Stores the details of an individual in a government database.
When the client receives the government’s Aadhar ticket, there is no need to delete the colour or black and white print from it. But sometimes the original Aadhar card is not reached to the user due to some problems. Only then should the client have to print the card using the source’s name or number.
The Aadhar card is a valid ID identification. Sharing this number of Aadhar cards is safe according to UIDAI’s statement, but this team also said it depends on the user’s own risk. If this information is given to the wrong people, this may be misused.
The first user of the Aadhar card:
Aadhar card scheme was unveiled on 29 September 2010 in Tembhli village located in Maharashtra State’s Nandurbar District in India. The first client of this system was Ranjana Sonawane.
The need for Aadhar card:
Aadhar card is not only required to fill income tax but also to apply for a PAN card. Just use the exclusive printed digital 12 number code as a one-point source for all your needs.
Documents required for Aadhar Card:
The client must receive Aadhar card from any Aadhaar registration center in India. 18 Proof of identity and 35 proof of address are required for issuing this card. Some of these are shown below:
- Bank statement.
- Birth certificate.
- SSC Leaving certificate.
- Passport-size photo.
- Ration card.
For issuing this card, there is no age limit. For this card, the whole country is allowed.
Aadhar Card Search by Name
Check Aadhar Card Status by Name:
Usually, when you want to check the status of your Aadhar card, you need your enrolment ID or Aadhar card number. But in such a case when you have lost both of your enrolment ID and Aadhar card number, you can still check the status of your Aadhar card by entering your personal details.
Follow the below steps to search Aadhar card by name:
- Visit the official website of the Aadhar card.
- https://uidai.gov.in and click Retrieve Lost UID/EID under Aadhar Online Services – Aadhar Enrolment section.
- There you will have two options from the first page, to retrieve lost Aadhar Number (UID) and Enrolment Number (EID).
- You are required to fill the details of you such as Name, Email id, Date of Birth.
- After that, enter the security code by entering the Captcha code. And then click on Verify OTP button.
- One Time Password (OTP) will be sent to the registered mobile number or Email id. Submit OTP and click on verify OTP button.
- The Aadhar Enrolment Number will be sent to your Email Address or via SMS to the registered Mobile Number.
- Now you have Enrolment ID so you can easily check the status online.
If you are facing any problem occurs during the Aadhar Card Status, then you have to contact to the Aadhar Card Toll-free number by which they can be able to get information about the Aadhar Card.
People are used to getting every facility and services from the Aadhar Card by which they are used to provide Government jobs for them. The government nowadays is used to provide Jan-Dhan-Yojana to the people of India by which everyone is used to settle down with many job activities to earn their living.
Benefits of having Aadhaar card:
- If the client has connected the Aadhaar card to the saving account, then he / she will be applicable to the saving account with zero balance.
- User must obtain a RuPay card to withdraw money from ATM services.
- Getting an Aadhaar card is a golden chance that the client can get the Passport in just 10 days.
- Subsidy deposited to save the user’s account when buying the LPG cylinder and certain items such as kerosene, sugar, rice, etc.
- Digi locker system:
The Indian government unveiled the Digi locker device in 2015, also known as the Hidden Electronic Storage Device. This is mainly used to store personal documents such as Certificates, PAN card, Vote card or other documents as well. This depends entirely on what the client has to store.
It has a large space such as 1GB and is connected to the user’s Aadhaar card.
- Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Scheme:
This scheme was launched for the rural people in the year 2005. This program is aimed at providing a livelihood. The wages are paid directly to the bank account of the user.
It is important to keep your enrolment ID and Aadhar card number safely. If you lose your Aadhar card, you can retrieve it using the instructions given above, but make sure that you have the registered mobile number with you because the registered mobile number given for Aadhar card is mandatory.
Also, link your Email id to Aadhar card to avoid any further inconvenience. If you lost your mobile, Email id will help you to track your Aadhar card status.