Aadhar Card Password: Aadhar card is issued to the citizens of India by the Unique Identification Authority of India (under the Government of India) in 2009. This is a twelve digit verification number.
This card is one of the most vital documents of an Indian citizen so as to provide them with a universal identification number and so, this is linked to all the official documents of an Indian citizen. There is no age limit for getting an Aadhar Card – all people starting from a newborn to a senior citizen, everyone can avail the facilities of an Aadhar Card.
Not many people were comfortable with the data providing and data verification processes initially and there were certain technical issues as well. And Aadhar Card was manually handed over to the applicants back then – probably to the head of the particular household.
Aadhar Card Password (How To Open PDF File?)
But today, UIDAI has launched an E-Aadhar portal which provides the provision of downloading Aadhar card online after going through the registration process. This is a rather simple and effective measure, thus allowing easy access for the applicants.
Despite that, not many people are aware of the process of downloading their Aadhar cards, especially when it comes to entering the passport prior to accessing it.
So, here we will be giving you the steps to enter the password for your Aadhar Card.
You can access the Aadhar Card in a simple and free of cost manner by just following the steps mentioned below.
1. You have to first visit the official website of UIDAI (Unique Identification Authority of India) and click the ‘Download Aadhar’ option. You will then be redirected to another page and you will reach the page.
2. Enter your Aadhar number or enrolment ID in the spaces provided for the same and click then click on ‘Aadhar’ next to ‘I have’ tick mark.
3. Then you have to enter the required details like Name, Pin Code and registered mobile number – which are the pre-requisites for any Aadhar card.
4. Then there is a Catcher Code which you have to fill.
5. Then you will get the option “Get One Time Password”. After clicking on that, you will get an OTP on your registered mobile number. This is to validate your phone number.
6. Then you can enter the OTP in the box mentioned and then you can click on the option of ‘Validate & Download’.
7. After you finish doing this, the Aadhar card will be shown on the computer screen. The card will be available for you in PDF format and it will be password protected as well.
8. In this case, the password is the Pin Code of your residential area which you mentioned in your Aadhar registration steps. So, it is mandatory that you know the PIN code properly.
9. Just ensure that your computer must contain the Adobe PDF Reader installed in it. Otherwise, you might not able to open or access the file due to lack of availability of a PDF Reader in your device.
This is how you can enter the password to access your Aadhar Card. (Aadhar Card Password)