Aadhar Card Login: Aadhar card is a unique identity proof that contains demographic and biometric details of a person. That’s why every person should have an Aadhar Card. UIDAI has made it possible to verify your Aadhar card online without any hassles through its official website.
Every citizen of India is required to issue the Aadhar Card and is required to do so. It is not only centralized, it is also the Universal Identification Number. The meaning of Aadhaar in English is also the basis or the foundation. This word has come from the Hindi language.
UIDAI is an agency working on the Aadhaar system. The Unique Identification Authority of India is the full UIDAI form. The Aadhar card contains 12 digits and is unique. The Aadhar card is a biomedical document. Stores the details of an individual in a government database.
When the client receives the government’s Aadhar ticket, there is no need to delete the colour or black and white print from it. But sometimes the original Aadhar card is not reached to the user due to some problems. Only then should the client have to print the card using the source’s name or number.
The Aadhar card is a valid ID identification. Sharing this number of Aadhar cards is safe according to UIDAI’s statement, but this team also said it depends on the user’s own risk. If this information is given to the wrong people, this may be misused.
The first user of the Aadhar card:
Aadhar card scheme was unveiled on 29 September 2010 in Tembhli village located in Maharashtra State’s Nandurbar District in India. The first client of this system was Ranjana Sonawane.
The need for Aadhar card:
Aadhar card is not only required to fill income tax but also to apply for a PAN card. Just use the exclusive printed digital 12 number code as a one-point source for all your needs.
Documents required for Aadhar Card:
The client must receive Aadhar card from any Aadhaar registration center in India. 18 Proof of identity and 35 proof of address are required for issuing this card. Some of these are shown below:
- Bank statement.
- Birth certificate.
- SSC Leaving certificate.
- Passport-size photo.
- Ration card.
For issuing this card, there is no age limit. For this card, the whole country is allowed.
Aadhar Card Login
There are three approaches to access the enrolment.
For the document-based enrolment, we need one genuine proof of identity and one genuine proof of address.
For Head of Family-based enrolment, we require proof of relationship, so the head of the family can enroll members.
Introducer based enrolment; there is obviously the absence of official proof of identity and proof of address. When this happens, there is the possibility of introducer’s service that is leveraged. An introducer is the person assigned by the Registrar and ought to be in possession of a valid Aadhar number.
Aadhar Card enrolment process:
- The Aadhar Card enrolment is a very simple process you have to go through in order to get your Aadhar card.
- Visit the nearest Enrolment Centre.
- Fill the enrolment form.
- Get demographic and biometric data done.
- Give identity proof and documents concerning your residential address.
- When done this step.
- You will be able to obtain the acknowledgment slip that contains the Enrolment ID.
Aadhar Card Alteration:
- Any alteration of the enrolment information can be done 96 hours from enrolment.
- If you want to do alteration, you will have to visit the nearest Enrolment Centre and bring your acknowledgment slip with you as you will need it.
- No documents are required for changing email ID or gender. Just login into UID portal, make preferred changes and hit the submit button.
- Use the URN to track your update. It will take a minimum of 7 to 11 days to reflect the changes.
Track Aadhar Card Status Online:
- After applying for the Aadhar card, you can check the status of your Aadhar card.
- Go to the www.uidai.gov.in
- Go to the Aadhar Enrolment section under Aadhar Online Services.
- Click on the ‘Check Aadhar Status’ as given above.
- Type Enrolment Id, date and time of enrolment.
- Now enter the security code and finally click on the button to check status.
Track Aadhar Card Status through SMS:
- Type UID STATUS <14 DIGIT ENROLLMENT ID>
- Send it to 51969.
Check the Status of Aadhar by Name: In case you lost your enrolment slip, you don’t need to be worry you can get your EID by using your name and mobile number. In this case, you simply check the status of your Aadhar card using your name. In this process, you check your enrolment slip id and then check the Aadhar card status.
You have to enter your full name in the application form. Your mobile number as per your Aadhar card application. Your mobile must be in running condition to check the Aadhar Card Status.
Benefits of having Aadhaar card:
- If the client has connected the Aadhaar card to the saving account, then he / she will be applicable to the saving account with zero balance.
- User must obtain a RuPay card to withdraw money from ATM services.
- Getting an Aadhaar card is a golden chance that the client can get the Passport in just 10 days.
- Subsidy deposited to save the user’s account when buying the LPG cylinder and certain items such as kerosene, sugar, rice, etc.
- Digi locker system:
The Indian government unveiled the Digi locker device in 2015, also known as the Hidden Electronic Storage Device. This is mainly used to store personal documents such as Certificates, PAN card, Vote card or other documents as well. This depends entirely on what the client has to store.
It has a large space such as 1GB and is connected to the user’s Aadhaar card.
- Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Scheme:
This scheme was launched for the rural people in the year 2005. This program is aimed at providing a livelihood. The wages are paid directly to the bank account of the user.