Aadhar Card Download with Aadhar Number 2020: The twelve digits unique identification number issued to the citizens of India by the Unique Identification Authority of India (under the Government of India) in 2009 is the Aadhar Card.
Every citizen of India is required to issue the Aadhar Card and is required to do so. It is not only centralized, it is also the Universal Identification Number. The meaning of Aadhaar in English is also the basis or the foundation. This word has come from the Hindi language.
UIDAI is an agency working on the Aadhaar system. The Unique Identification Authority of India is the full UIDAI form. The Aadhar card contains 12 digits and is unique. The Aadhar card is a biomedical document. Stores the details of an individual in a government database.
When the client receives the government’s Aadhar ticket, there is no need to delete the colour or black and white print from it. But sometimes the original Aadhar card is not reached to the user due to some problems. Only then should the client have to print the card using the source’s name or number.
The Aadhar card is a valid ID identification. Sharing this number of Aadhar cards is safe according to UIDAI’s statement, but this team also said it depends on the user’s own risk. If this information is given to the wrong people, this may be misused.
The first user of the Aadhar card:
Aadhar card scheme was unveiled on 29 September 2010 in Tembhli village located in Maharashtra State’s Nandurbar District in India. The first client of this system was Ranjana Sonawane.
The need for Aadhar card:
Aadhar card is not only required to fill income tax but also to apply for a PAN card. Just use the exclusive printed digital 12 number code as a one-point source for all your needs.
Documents required for Aadhar Card:
The client must receive Aadhar card from any Aadhaar registration center in India. 18 Proof of identity and 35 proof of address are required for issuing this card. Some of these are shown below:
- Bank statement.
- Birth certificate.
- SSC Leaving certificate.
- Passport-size photo.
- Ration card.
For issuing this card, there is no age limit. For this card, the whole country is allowed.
This card is one of the most vital documents of Indian citizen so as to provide them with a universal identification number and so, this is linked to all the official documents of an Indian citizen. There is no age limit for getting an Aadhar Card – all people starting from a newborn to a senior citizen, everyone can avail the facilities of an Aadhar Card.
Initially, when it was launched in 2009, not many people were comfortable with the data providing and data verification processes, and there were certain technical issues as well. And Aadhar Card was manually handed over to the applicants back then – probably to the head of the particular household.
Aadhar Card Download with Aadhar Number 2019
But today, UIDAI has launched an E-Aadhar portal which provides the provision of downloading Aadhar card online after going through the registration process. This is a rather simple and effective measure, thus allowing easy access for the applicants.
However, not many people are aware of the process of downloading their Aadhar cards. So, here we will be giving you the steps to download your Aadhar Card.
You can download Aadhar Card by using your Aadhar Number in a simple and free of cost manner by just following the steps mentioned below.
- While registering for your Aadhar Card, you get an acknowledgment slip when you apply. This slip will have your reference details such as UID, EID, enrollment number and timestamp. Preserve this slip in a safe place.
- Then to download the Aadhar Card using Aadhar Number, go to the UIDAI website www.uidai.gov.in
- Then you will have to navigate to the section ‘Aadhar enrolment’ which can be found under ‘Aadhar online services’.
- Then you have to click on the ‘Download Aadhar’ option.
- Upon doing this, you will then be redirected to another page and you will reach the page http://eAadhar.uidai.gov.in/
- Then you have the option to select the option depending upon whether you have EID or UID.
- Then you have to enter the EID or UID in the space provided.
- Thereafter, you have the option to enter your personal details like your name, Pin Code, mobile number and the page specific Captcha code.
- Then, click on the option ‘Get One Time Password’
- You will then receive an OTP on your registered mobile number. This is for validating your phone number.
- Enter the OTP received on your phone so as to validate your request and then you can click on download.
- After you finish doing this, the Aadhar card will be shown on the computer screen. The card will be available for you in PDF format and it will be password protected as well.
The password is the Pin Code of your residential area which you mentioned in your Aadhar registration steps. Just ensure that your computer must contain the Adobe PDF Reader installed in it. Otherwise, you might not able to open or access the file due to lack of availability of a PDF Reader in your device. (Aadhar Card Download with Aadhar Number 2019).
Benefits of having Aadhaar card:
- If the client has connected the Aadhaar card to the saving account, then he / she will be applicable to the saving account with zero balance.
- User must obtain a RuPay card to withdraw money from ATM services.
- Getting an Aadhaar card is a golden chance that the client can get the Passport in just 10 days.
- Subsidy deposited to save the user’s account when buying the LPG cylinder and certain items such as kerosene, sugar, rice, etc.
- Digi locker system:
The Indian government unveiled the Digi locker device in 2015, also known as the Hidden Electronic Storage Device. This is mainly used to store personal documents such as Certificates, PAN card, Vote card or other documents as well. This depends entirely on what the client has to store.
It has a large space such as 1GB and is connected to the user’s Aadhaar card.
- Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Scheme:
This scheme was launched for the rural people in the year 2005. This program is aimed at providing a livelihood. The wages are paid directly to the bank account of the user.