Aadhar Card Download Online with Mobile Number 2019: First of all, what is the Aadhar Card? The twelve digits unique identification number issued to the citizens of India by the Unique Identification Authority of India (under the Government of India) in 2009 is the Aadhar Card.
This card is one of the most vital documents of Indian citizen so as to provide them with a universal identification number and so, this is linked to all the official documents of an Indian citizen. There is no age limit for getting an Aadhar Card – all people starting from a newborn to a senior citizen, everyone can avail the facilities of an Aadhar Card.
Aadhar Card Download Online with Mobile Number 2019
Initially, when it was launched in 2009, not many people were comfortable with the data providing and data verification processes, and there were certain technical issues as well. And Aadhar Card was manually handed over to the applicants back then – probably to the head of the particular household.
But today, UIDAI has launched an E-Aadhar portal which provides the provision of downloading Aadhar card online after going through the registration process. This is a rather simple and effective measure, thus allowing easy access for the applicants.
However, not many people are aware of the process of downloading their Aadhar cards. The simplest thing is that it only requires your mobile number. So, here we will be giving you the steps to download your Aadhar Card using your mobile number.
You can download Aadhar Card by using your Mobile Number in a simple and free of cost manner by just following the steps mentioned below.
1. You have to first visit the official website of UIDAI (Unique Identification Authority of India) and click the ‘Download Aadhar’ option. You will then be redirected to another page and you will reach the page http://eAadhar.uidai.gov.in/
2. Enter your Aadhar number or enrolment ID in the spaces provided for the same and click then click on ‘Aadhar’ next to ‘I have’ tick mark. Or if you have received an acknowledgment slip with your EID and UID number, you can enter that too.
3. Then you have to enter the required details like Name, Pin Code and registered mobile number – which are the pre-requisites for any Aadhar card.
4. Then there is a Captcha Code which you have to fill and which is page specific.
5. Then you will get the option “Get One Time Password”. After clicking on that, you will get an OTP on your registered mobile number. This is to validate your phone number.
6. Then you can enter the OTP in the box mentioned and then you can click on the option of ‘Validate & Download’.
7. After you finish doing this, the Aadhar card will be shown on the computer screen. The card will be available for you in PDF format and it will be password protected as well. The password is the Pin Code of your residential area which you mentioned in your Aadhar registration steps.
Just ensure that your computer must contain the Adobe PDF Reader installed in it. Otherwise, you might not able to open or access the file due to lack of availability of a PDF Reader in your device. (Aadhar Card Download Online with Mobile Number 2019)