Aadhar Card Correction: Aadhar card is for every Resident of India. From a newborn to a senior citizen, everyone can enroll for Aadhar. The Aadhar card it’s an important document. There might be some Aadhar details are entered incorrectly in the government’s system.
Every citizen of India is required to issue the Aadhar Card and is required to do so. It is not only centralized, it is also the Universal Identification Number. The meaning of Aadhaar in English is also the basis or the foundation. This word has come from the Hindi language.
UIDAI is an agency working on the Aadhaar system. The Unique Identification Authority of India is the full UIDAI form. The Aadhar card contains 12 digits and is unique. The Aadhar card is a biomedical document. Stores the details of an individual in a government database.
When the client receives the government’s Aadhar ticket, there is no need to delete the colour or black and white print from it. But sometimes the original Aadhar card is not reached to the user due to some problems. Only then should the client have to print the card using the source’s name or number.
The Aadhar card is a valid ID identification. Sharing this number of Aadhar cards is safe according to UIDAI’s statement, but this team also said it depends on the user’s own risk. If this information is given to the wrong people, this may be misused.
The first user of the Aadhar card:
Aadhar card scheme was unveiled on 29 September 2010 in Tembhli village located in Maharashtra State’s Nandurbar District in India. The first client of this system was Ranjana Sonawane.
The need for Aadhar card:
Aadhar card is not only required to fill income tax but also to apply for a PAN card. Just use the exclusive printed digital 12 number code as a one-point source for all your needs.
Documents required for Aadhar Card:
The client must receive Aadhar card from any Aadhaar registration center in India. 18 Proof of identity and 35 proof of address are required for issuing this card. Some of these are shown below:
- Bank statement.
- Birth certificate.
- SSC Leaving certificate.
- Passport-size photo.
- Ration card.
For issuing this card, there is no age limit. For this card, the whole country is allowed.
However, the wrong information on the Aadhar card causes unwanted hassles and hence, it needs to be fixed as early as possible. It is essential t for everyone to keep Aadhar data correct and remains updated always. Wrong details may lead you to face many problems. Any mistakes in the document should be corrected without any delay.
Aadhar Card Correction
The UIDAI has provided online tools to help people for making changes in Aadhar card like changes in their address, phone numbers, and other details.
There are two ways to update the Aadhar card details:
- Online process
- Off-line process
Aadhar Card Correction Using Online Process :
- Go to the UIDAI official portal.
- Click on tab AADHAR UPDATE
- Then click on UPDATE AADHAR CARD DETAILS.
- It will redirect you to the new page.
- Enter your Aadhar card number & click on SEND OTP.
- Once you received OTP, enter the OTP & login.
- A new page will appear, select the field you want to update such as name, date of birth, gender & address etc.
- Recheck your filled details & upload supporting document and then click on submit button.
- After the process completed you will get acknowledgment slip.
- Print the acknowledgment slip for future reference.
Aadhar Card Correction Using Off-line Process:
- Visit nearest Aadhar enrolment center.
- Fill the form & tick what you want the update.
- You also can update biometric details.
- Don’t forget to carry a related document.
- After the process completed they will give you acknowledgment slip print, keep the acknowledgment slip safe for future reference.
Do’s When Filling Aadhar Correction Form
- Providing your mobile number is mandatory for any updates or corrections.
- Use Capital letters only, while filling the form.
- The form should be filled in English as well as the local language used in the Aadhar.
- Ensure that the form is filled only with current details and not with old or invalid information
- Ensure the complete address is entered since the updated Aadhar letter will be sent to the particular address
- When self-attesting the attached supporting documents, the name of the resident must be clearly mentioned below the signatures or thumbprints.
- Supporting documents should be provided at the time of update or correction.
Don’ts When Filling Aadhar Correction Form
- Don’t use Mr / Dr / Col etc.
Do not fill any incorrect information, if so form may lead to rejection of the application.
Above those processes, you can easily update your details. It will take maximum 10-15 days to get the updated Aadhar card. The Aadhar letter with updates will be sent to your address when the process is completed. Nowadays Aadhar card becomes a very important document. So keep it updated for future benefits.
Benefits of having Aadhaar card:
- If the client has connected the Aadhaar card to the saving account, then he / she will be applicable to the saving account with zero balance.
- User must obtain a RuPay card to withdraw money from ATM services.
- Getting an Aadhaar card is a golden chance that the client can get the Passport in just 10 days.
- Subsidy deposited to save the user’s account when buying the LPG cylinder and certain items such as kerosene, sugar, rice, etc.
- Digi locker system:
The Indian government unveiled the Digi locker device in 2015, also known as the Hidden Electronic Storage Device. This is mainly used to store personal documents such as Certificates, PAN card, Vote card or other documents as well. This depends entirely on what the client has to store.
It has a large space such as 1GB and is connected to the user’s Aadhaar card.
- Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Scheme:
This scheme was launched for the rural people in the year 2005. This program is aimed at providing a livelihood. The wages are paid directly to the bank account of the user.