Aadhaar Card Status by Name: The Aadhaar card has now become a key to various other documents like Pan cards, Identity cards, Passports, driving licenses, bank accounts, and many other processes. The Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) works under the Niti Ayog commission.
Every citizen of India is required to issue the Aadhar Card and is required to do so. It is not only centralized, it is also the Universal Identification Number. The meaning of Aadhaar in English is also the basis or the foundation. This word has come from the Hindi language.
UIDAI is an agency working on the Aadhaar system. The Unique Identification Authority of India is the full UIDAI form. The Aadhar card contains 12 digits and is unique. The Aadhar card is a biomedical document. Stores the details of an individual in a government database.
When the client receives the government’s Aadhar ticket, there is no need to delete the colour or black and white print from it. But sometimes the original Aadhar card is not reached to the user due to some problems. Only then should the client have to print the card using the source’s name or number.
The Aadhar card is a valid ID identification. Sharing this number of Aadhar cards is safe according to UIDAI’s statement, but this team also said it depends on the user’s own risk. If this information is given to the wrong people, this may be misused.
The first user of the Aadhar card:
Aadhar card scheme was unveiled on 29 September 2010 in Tembhli village located in Maharashtra State’s Nandurbar District in India. The first client of this system was Ranjana Sonawane.
The need for Aadhar card:
Aadhar card is not only required to fill income tax but also to apply for a PAN card. Just use the exclusive printed digital 12 number code as a one-point source for all your needs.
Documents required for Aadhar Card:
The client must receive Aadhar card from any Aadhaar registration center in India. 18 Proof of identity and 35 proof of address are required for issuing this card. Some of these are shown below:
- Bank statement.
- Birth certificate.
- SSC Leaving certificate.
- Passport-size photo.
- Ration card.
For issuing this card, there is no age limit. For this card, the whole country is allowed.
Aadhaar Card has an official website where all the details of the same can be found and that site is also controlled by the Unique Identification Authority of India. You can check the site at www.uidai.gov.in.
Aadhaar Card Status by Name
Initially, in 2009, not many people were comfortable with the data providing and data verification processes, and there were certain technical issues as well. And Aadhaar Card was manually handed over to the applicants back then – probably to the head of the particular household.
But today, UIDAI has launched an E-Aadhaar portal which provides the provision of downloading Aadhar card online after going through the registration process. This is a rather simple and effective measure, thus allowing easy access for the applicants.
To know the Aadhaar card status by name the applicant has to follow the below steps:
- You need to open the official website of government operated UIDAI organization. www.uidai.gov.in
- You need to search and select the option for Aadhaar Number (UID). By default, the same tab is selected there.
- Then you need to enter your name exactly the same as you had given at the time of registration for Aadhaar card.
- After entering your name, enter your email id and the registered mobile number. These need to be the same as that entered during registration of Aadhaar card.
- Enter the security captcha code as mentioned in the box.
- Finally, after filling in all required details, click on the option for “Get OTP”.
The One Time Password (OTP) will be sent to the registered email ID and mobile number, and it will be valid for a total of 5 minutes.
- Enter the OTP in the provided box and click on Verify OTP option.
- If the OTP is verified, there will be a pop-up on the screen displaying that the Aadhaar UID has been sent to your registered email ID and mobile number.
- In the mail or SMS received, you can download and check the Aadhaar card. You can also download the same at http://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in.
Prior to this initiative, there was no online system that a citizen could use to search for his/her Aadhaar card by his name. But the continuous developments and updates on the page have made it possible today to download all required information.
By the use of the name, registered email ID and phone number. This is a rather simple and effective measure, thus allowing easy access for the applicants.
UIDAI strives to ensure the protection of confidentiality of Indian citizens along with their identity information to achieve good governance. It values integrity and maintains regulations in accordance with the Aadhaar Act. This collaborative approach will certainly build a strong, transparent and sustainable Indian economy and help in good governance and transparency of processes.
Benefits of having Aadhaar card:
- If the client has connected the Aadhaar card to the saving account, then he / she will be applicable to the saving account with zero balance.
- User must obtain a RuPay card to withdraw money from ATM services.
- Getting an Aadhaar card is a golden chance that the client can get the Passport in just 10 days.
- Subsidy deposited to save the user’s account when buying the LPG cylinder and certain items such as kerosene, sugar, rice, etc.
- Digi locker system:
The Indian government unveiled the Digi locker device in 2015, also known as the Hidden Electronic Storage Device. This is mainly used to store personal documents such as Certificates, PAN card, Vote card or other documents as well. This depends entirely on what the client has to store.
It has a large space such as 1GB and is connected to the user’s Aadhaar card.
- Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Scheme:
This scheme was launched for the rural people in the year 2005. This program is aimed at providing a livelihood. The wages are paid directly to the bank account of the user.