Aadhaar Card Date of Birth Change: People usually make some or the other error in filling their Aadhaar Card details for the first time. Today, the UIDAI has also offered a few initiatives via their online portal, wherein the citizens can rectify anything, update or make any corrections in their Aadhaar Card.
Every citizen of India is required to issue the Aadhar Card and is required to do so. It is not only centralized, it is also the Universal Identification Number. The meaning of Aadhaar in English is also the basis or the foundation. This word has come from the Hindi language.
UIDAI is an agency working on the Aadhaar system. The Unique Identification Authority of India is the full UIDAI form. The Aadhar card contains 12 digits and is unique. The Aadhar card is a biomedical document. Stores the details of an individual in a government database.
When the client receives the government’s Aadhar ticket, there is no need to delete the colour or black and white print from it. But sometimes the original Aadhar card is not reached to the user due to some problems. Only then should the client have to print the card using the source’s name or number.
The Aadhar card is a valid ID identification. Sharing this number of Aadhar cards is safe according to UIDAI’s statement, but this team also said it depends on the user’s own risk. If this information is given to the wrong people, this may be misused.
The first user of the Aadhar card:
Aadhar card scheme was unveiled on 29 September 2010 in Tembhli village located in Maharashtra State’s Nandurbar District in India. The first client of this system was Ranjana Sonawane.
The need for Aadhar card:
Aadhar card is not only required to fill income tax but also to apply for a PAN card. Just use the exclusive printed digital 12 number code as a one-point source for all your needs.
Documents required for Aadhar Card:
The client must receive Aadhar card from any Aadhaar registration center in India. 18 Proof of identity and 35 proof of address are required for issuing this card. Some of these are shown below:
- Bank statement.
- Birth certificate.
- SSC Leaving certificate.
- Passport-size photo.
- Ration card.
For issuing this card, there is no age limit. For this card, the whole country is allowed.
Today, the Unique Identification Authority of India has made it simpler for people to get their Aadhaar card updated or corrected anytime and anywhere – be it minute details like DOB too.
Aadhaar Card Date of Birth Change
To change the DOB online:
- The users have to first navigate to the official website so as to first update their Aadhar card details
- Once they scroll down and select Update Aadhar Card Details Online option, they will be redirected to the Aadhaar Update Portal.
- Now they have to enter their Aadhar card number, and the captcha code and then click on the send OTP option. OTP will be sent to their registered mobile number. Then they have to type the OTP and click on Login.
- After they log in, they have to select the information they want to update, i.e. the DOB option in order to update their birth dates.
- There they have to fill the right information and click on Submit.
- Next, they need to select their valid proofs of the documents of their choice.
- They have to upload a valid copy of the selected proof to verify their DOB change and click on the Submit button.
- They have to select their BPO service provider so as to complete their update request.
- They will also get a URN number on their registered mobile number so as to check the status of their update request.
To change the DOB offline:
- The users have to first open the official UIDAI website.
- Then they have to scroll down and then click on the option of “Update Aadhaar at Enrolment/Update Center” which will be under the Update Aadhaar header.
- In order to change their date of birth in their Aadhar card, they need to visit their nearest Aadhaar enrollment center.
- They can also search for their nearest enrolment center by State and PIN Code.
- Then they have to select their location details and then click on the option which says “Locate a Center”.
- In the next screen, they will see a list of enrollment centers nearest to their address.
- At any of the list of nearest centers, they just need to carry the original copy of their Aadhaar and proof of DOB.
- There they have to fill the Aadhaar update form with their original DOB.
- Along with the update request form, they also need to submit the proof of their DOB.
- After that executive that takes their biometrics can authenticate their identities.
- However, they have to pay a fee amounting to Rs.25 and then the executive hands over the acknowledgment slip containing their URN numbers.
- This URN number can be used to check the Aadhar DOB update status online.
These steps can help a user successfully change his or her date of birth in the Aadhaar Card.
Benefits of having Aadhaar card:
- If the client has connected the Aadhaar card to the saving account, then he / she will be applicable to the saving account with zero balance.
- User must obtain a RuPay card to withdraw money from ATM services.
- Getting an Aadhaar card is a golden chance that the client can get the Passport in just 10 days.
- Subsidy deposited to save the user’s account when buying the LPG cylinder and certain items such as kerosene, sugar, rice, etc.
- Digi locker system:
The Indian government unveiled the Digi locker device in 2015, also known as the Hidden Electronic Storage Device. This is mainly used to store personal documents such as Certificates, PAN card, Vote card or other documents as well. This depends entirely on what the client has to store.
It has a large space such as 1GB and is connected to the user’s Aadhaar card.
- Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Scheme:
This scheme was launched for the rural people in the year 2005. This program is aimed at providing a livelihood. The wages are paid directly to the bank account of the user.